Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little PvP on the side.

whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Not that big of news today but as I like to keep people informed heres another dev comment this one from Damion

Dueling is in. Dueling can be done between people on the same sides. Dueling is non-lethal.

Can be found here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=5871850#edit5871850

I'm going to go ahead and assume from what i know of MMOs thats how people fight on the PvE server when not in open PvP areas and battlegrounds.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

Comments

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

*agrees to duel, calls in orbital strike and runs away cackling madly*

Imperilol Agents FTW!

• DonkirealDonkireal Member Posts: 24

Not sure what you mean, that's how people also fight in pvp servers too, when they are on the same side.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

Originally posted by Donkireal

Not sure what you mean, that's how people also fight in pvp servers too, when they are on the same side.

Up until he found this we had very little information on what exactly the types of PvP will be.  So far we only know definately about one battle ground so this info actually is a fairly big deal.  At least to PvP players.  For people like me it's just a "Huh, cool" kind of thing.

Btw, good find Whilan.  I wish my "search foo" was as good as yours.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"