Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so true

grimweepergrimweeper Member Posts: 2,047

tech support        haha         so true

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/192820

Comments

• BalterBalter Member Posts: 1,015

lol i hear you.

they tell you to do somethings that dont even relate to the situation. image

My build: Sapphire Radeon HD 4850, Asus P5GC-MX/1333 Motherboard, 4gb G.SKILL DDR2 667MHz RAM, Core 2 Duo e7200 CPU, 250gb Western Digital SATA Harddrive, Windows Vista Home Basic 64-bit.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

wow that is so true.

"how is the weather"

i actually had the support for mythic ask me that when i tried to retrieve my password once(i took a 3 month break)

that is funny as hell already bookmarked to favorite.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268
    LOL...Funny as hell.Of course all of the Foamy Cartoons are great image. But to stay on topic there are alot of these type of jobs leaving North America and why? Damm unions LOL... Just my opinion...

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"

• GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

::::18::::::18:: Thats hilarious.. Good thing ive never had to call one of those guys. ::::02::

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

wait is the complaining guy one of the people who does the voice of Zim or Grrr on invader zim?

it sounds like him.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• AlcananAlcanan Member UncommonPosts: 268

All the info on this cartoon and more like it at

http://www.illwillpress.com/

Lots of fun image

Alcanan

"The True North Strong and Free"
    "Faith Manages"