Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 days till play event...

PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

so long suckers, have fun playing your old out dated piles of crap while we experience the JUICY Tera juice

Comments

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

so long suckers, have fun playing your old out dated piles of crap while we experience the JUICY Tera juice

You get an invite to the community play event Psycho?  If you did then grats are in order, and I'll see ya in game on saturday.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by stayontarget

You get an invite to the community play event Psycho?  If you did then grats are in order, and I'll see ya in game on saturday.

I played last year for a brief time in the FGT, but can't wait to do the full weekend in 2 days! downloading now..

• drawingbraddrawingbrad Member UncommonPosts: 67

Dang! You guys are so lucky!

• LyulfeLyulfe Member Posts: 213

Looking forward to it, usually work weekends but managed to free them both up.

• JamesErnstJamesErnst Member UncommonPosts: 53

How did this work? where did you sign up?

--Gaymer Extraordinaire--

Originally posted by JamesErnst

Most were handpicked from the Tera forum community based on constructive posts etc. There were also contests on some fansites I believe.

damn this shit is slow

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

Originally posted by Lyulfe

Most were handpicked from the Tera forum community based on constructive posts etc. There were also contests on some fansites I believe.

AKA they picked fanboys?  lol...

Looking forward to it, usually work weekends but managed to free them both up.

My weekend is free also...woot

If you need a Lancer for a tank at some point just give me a shout-out  (i'll post my ingame name here when I make my char)

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by Tazlor

Well yea unless Trolls signed up for testing and was posting on the official forums!!

• Dorko2kDorko2k Member Posts: 107

you dirty dog! & here I am stuck in this lifeless combat mmo called Rift where watching paint dry would be more exciting. I sincerely hope all these game companies deliver on their promise of 2011 release.

Nope, doesn't matter if you registered a day before it ended or only had 10 posts, you just had to be active and constructive or win in a contest. nub,.

• RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238

I'll enjoy my 'old, out-dated pile of crap' while you go play the Korean GrindfestTM version of Streets of Rage (with worse artwork).

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180

mm, I can definitely wait to play this one.  Maybe get into PSU on the 360 for a bit to practice so I'm up to date with those leet tera action combat skills. image

Originally posted by Rednecksith

I'll enjoy my 'old, out-dated pile of crap' while you go play the Korean GrindfestTM version of Streets of Rage (with worse artwork).

Troll is not a playable race in Tera....sorry.

Originally posted by Rednecksith

You're right those grapes probably are incredibly sour...

Game downloaded. Brilliant music, art and menu. Glad I'm going to be playing THE GREATEST mmorpg EVER MADE EVER in the history of ever made MMORPG'S! Only 2 and a half days left!!!

• TazlorTazlor Member UncommonPosts: 864

Nope, doesn't matter if you registered a day before it ended or only had 10 posts, you just had to be active and constructive or win in a contest. nub,.

You consider a day old account with 10 posts active?  Really?  And didn't we stop using the word "nub" when we were like 8?

You consider a day old account with 10 posts active?  Really?  And didn't we stop using the word "nub" when we were like 8?

Sounds like one of the accounts the contest winners had to make to me.

• Cik_AsalinCik_Asalin Member Posts: 3,033

Yea. Because Tera isnt going to be the same redundant grind of the other pve games, but can be enjoyed with less character customization options *thumbs-up*

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

Game downloaded. Brilliant music, art and menu. Glad I'm going to be playing THE GREATEST mmorpg EVER MADE EVER in the history of ever made MMORPG'S! Only 2 and a half days left!!!

Sorry bro but ArcheAge isnt playable yet.

• SunynyufiSunynyufi Member Posts: 1

could someone make a livestream or something? or does anybody know someone who would do a livestream?

please tell me :(

• Robert_S4Robert_S4 Member Posts: 142

*Narf narf*

Yeah, because Tera is a game that most obviously "won't" fail in the western market, guaranteed.

I don't envy you mon, if anything, I'm joyfully happy for you. Time will tell if you will be too, joyfully happy, that is *cough*

The people and the friends that we have lost, and the dreams that have faded, never forget them~

Originally posted by Sunynyufi

could someone make a livestream or something? or does anybody know someone who would do a livestream?

please tell me :(

This guy has the best livestream i have seen so far:  http://www.justin.tv/jvalen85/b/282730526

And to the poster above:  yes tera will do quite well in NA/EU.