Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dirty Deeds Corporation

dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

Dirty Deeds Corp [DDC] has been going through alot of re-organising in the past few weeks and are now openly seeking pvp'ers, preferably who know what they are doing. DDC has left the Xetic Alliance and has joined forces with Celestial Horizon and other allies to claim certain regions of space. If you like to mine/manufacture, this is not the corp for you, we have recently expediated all industrial personel to another corps to ease our politics and decision making.

I am not per say a recruiter/director however, as a member it is my duty to try and get the word out that we are indeed recruiting. Few words of warning though, we are currently based out of 0.0 space (42 jumps from nearest empire) and loses takes place on a daily basis. DDC does not support pirating so, if you have been part of an organisation that did such acts your application will more than likely be thrown out. To all naysayers of DDC, no, we do not fire on neutrals, believe me, lots of us have wanted to but it is our policy only to fire on negative standing corporations.

If all seems well and you want to jump into some heavy combat, fly down to Esa to our headquarters and fill in an application. Again, I really stress, industrial types are not what we are looking for, we our a pvp oriented corp looking for people to boast our ranks in fleet operations. If you are new to the game, I don't suggest applying since even if you do get in, if you do not have any sources of quick income and cannot participate in combat, you will more than likely be kicked for inactivity. At the same time, I don't want to stomp on anyone who is relatively new to the game, we can always use tacklers or ew platforms (frigates and cruisers) and your applications will be taking seriously.

Dakilla[666] ~ The Realm ~ Level 1000 enchanter (retired)
Maranthoric ~ La 4ieme Prophetie ~ Level 160 (5x) HE/Feu (de retour)
Leonthoric[DDC] ~ EVE online ~ <Fire The "Laser"> (retired)

Comments

• Pow3rSurg3Pow3rSurg3 Member Posts: 1
    AH DDC eh, this is Pow3r Surg3 from Children of the Grave , just saying hi..................
  • LanmoragonLanmoragon Member Posts: 994

Dakilla I am going to consider applying in around a month 1/2 or so. I left EVE online and just resubscribed so I am making a new character to get a fresh start. The reason I might apply in a month 1/2 time is because I am looking into just training up learning skills to lvl 4 and then concentrating on specializing in EW. I cant say that I am an experienced PvPer, so if I apply and get in I will be learning alot from you guys.

With that said I am hoping I will be set money wise. I currently have 5 million isk from my main character and 2 ships (a merlin and caracal) that I will be transfering over) and other misc loot. During the time I am training up my learning and EW skills I will most likely try to either mine or run missions to make isk. I prefer to do missions because previously I was turned off from EVE because I joined a mining corp and was bored to death.

I hope you guys are not totally put off by having somebody in the corp who is inexperienced in PvP but not a total "noob" to EVE. I really look foward to participating in combat out in low sec space. It seems to me the perfect way to spend time in EVE.

Edit: Could you provide a link to a website if you have one, or possibly a thread on the EVE forums? Just something that I can look over.

• dakilla666dakilla666 Member UncommonPosts: 306

We are not totally opposed to new players when it comes to either SP or combat experience. We do welcome alot of new players, especialy since our break off from Xetic. Just like you to understand that DDC is quite serious when it comes to combat and even if you can only fly a frigate, presence is often demanded. It dosen't matter if you can't dish out tons of damage, even a small frigate flying with some disruptors or target painters can be quite effective. Also on a side note, we do not JUST pvp, we are not pirates and attacking of neutrals is extremely frowned upon, unless they shot first that is, which seems to be happening more and more often unfortunately.

Dirty Deeds Corporations Website

All applications are taken into consideration, no specific experience or SP limit required, we're just looking for people we get along with and that are willing to help in making a reputation for ourselves.

• xEntriqxEntriq Member Posts: 18
    Hey, I'm in Celestial Horizon :D
    Hey, I'm in Celestial Horizon :D

Hey hey, yeah, trying to get DDC out there to other people than Xetic hehe, wonder why they dislike us so much now a days ... oh well, *goes wandering around laughing*.

Dunno if CLS needs as many members as we do though, you guys up to like 750 now ?

We've got 596

Hehe, we're still hovering around 200 members ourselves. 596, you guys got most than the majority of alliances out there lol. Not that I'm complaining, wouldn't have anyone else as my ally, see you on the battlefield.