Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Relaxing!

CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

So after a long tiring day....

What is the one thing you guys like to do to relax?  Do you play games? Maybe some pvp pwning?  Or do you just watch tv or listen to music?  Or play games while listening to music and eating ice cream while having hot choco?

Minechanged from game to game but basically

When I was playing..

Dungeon Keeper 2 = I go in sandbox mode and watch my minions go about doing their stuff and see them kill and torture heroes

Ragnarok Online = Id log in and grind while chatting and listening to the relaxing music.

WoW = Log in, do a few quests and get slightly happy with the miniscule skillpoints I gotted >.<  People are so quiet in that game!

ROSE Online = Go to populated areas and buff people and chat around

Dungeons = Log in to my hero deathtrap and watch the fighting.  Gawd I wish it had better graphics so the fighting looks better.

UT2k4 = Log in to the RPG Invasion server and relax while killing everything.  Oh and do Onslaught RPG! Loved being a summoner!

High School = Watch anime/dramas

But yah!

Now Im like...Just browsing forums, watching tv *Gasp!* and yah o.O  So far I havent fouhnd any fun games to play so I just mostly listen to musc while watching/listening to music and reading forums o.o

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
( o.o)
(")(")
**This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

Comments

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

i don't really go out anymore. i can't stand the club scene, don't like the local bars, and most of the girls around here only respond to shit like, "shit bitch, you iz fine!" i'm not into girls who go for that type of shit. i prefer classy, sophisticated, independent women who have their shit together. anyway, if i'm studying for an upcoming test or quiz, i prefer staying in and reading a book while i have some jazz playing in the background. i also (s)troll the internet inbetween reading or studying sessions.

when i do go out. i can be found at any bowling alley within the city limits. i sometimes play other people for money. i win and lose some times. bowling is a great way for me to blow off steam from stressul weeks.

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679
    Ohhh bowling... Last time i tried that was i think... When i was 13 years old and i accidentally stepped over the line and i slided down the lane -.- no one helped me and it was one of my most embarassing moments EVARRR!! Never again -.- the reading, strolling and jazz music sound good though! ^____^

( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Play w/e game I'm into at the moment. Right now it's MOBAs (LoL & HoN) 

Go Golfing

Watch Movies

Work on one of my many programming projects I never finish. 

Ugh programming -.- thanks for reminding me i have to finish up my lecture for java programming 2... Its a pain teaching that class... -.- i have to make examples of polymorphism and inheritance and i forgot what else -.- i feel bad for the professors.. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to teach people who are obviously not interested in learning? -.- oh wells... Time to prepare a !$&@load of examples just to grief them...

i tried golfing then i got hit by a stray golf club... Ebil noobs -.-

ive always wanted to try those dota like games!! Ill try that when im free and willing to learn and get pwnd like the noob i am! Like... In the weekend!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• johanan12johanan12 Member Posts: 49

i usually relax after work, take a good bath first and then play online games with a hot coffee in my desk.

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Originally posted by Castillle

i tried golfing then i got hit by a stray golf club... Ebil noobs -.-

I live in the South. We have gorgeous weather when there's no storms. I don't like Hunting or Fishing, so Golfing is the best thing to do outdoors. 

I'm terrible. But, I have loads of fun. 

Last week, it was clear days with highs around 75ish. This week we got a cold front from up North, but it should get back to being gorgeous weather soon. 

Awww luckyyy! o.o im in new york and the weather has been freezing... Have you seen any stray golf clubsflying around there? Srsly stay away from First time golfers just to be safe!!
    <br> when i was in the mountain side in the philippines, i would play games amd during breaks, id take a walk in there was really nice except for when it goes all silent hill with the fog -.- srsly city had like less than a hundred residents when it wasnt vacation time and its soo scary!-.- doesnt matter if a monster came out, you can end up walking fOr hours without seeiing a person!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• AizonesbribaAizonesbriba Member Posts: 10

What makes me relax honestly is to sleep or watching movies on my laptop or just checking out the newsfeed ony my facebook. :S

Lawl!! facebookkk!! I prefer the news feed on mmorpg.com...

I remember writing so much in the topics here then deleting it cuz I alt tabbed and forgot wtf I was gna say lol!

( o.o)
    (")(")

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

in the summers when i work i usually watch some dvr'ed  wrestling or cartoons on tv or play a game for a bit.  i skip around from mmos to old snes and n64 stuff. sometimes i read if i'm in the mood.  hang out with my girlfriend when i can.  mostly i'm in bed by 9 pm from april to november because of my work schedule.  in winter i work bullshit side jobs so i  tend to hang out with friends more and go out since i don't have to wake up hours before dawn to get to work on time.  godammit now i'm depressed lol

moral of this story: stay in school kids, don't waste all your time smoking pot and drinking

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• SupergrassSupergrass Member Posts: 110

Currently Playing:

Nothing.

• BlazinBladesBlazinBlades Member Posts: 1,214

I love to Surf after work, a great evening out on the waves, soaking in the sun, its a great workout and its fun. 

Damn byotch dat aint no friggn moon fool, dat be a friggn space station byotch.

Omaigawd isnt that dangerous? Wont the tide eat you up? Or get hypothermia?? Srsly i tried swimming at night n the tide was swallowing me -.- i was like... Diving n swimming as fast as i can and after like... 2 hours someone finally noticed me n they had to get me by speedboat -.-

( o.o)
    (")(")

Really???......interesting.......I wouldn't call it dangerous I guess its more what ones experiences are in life. For myself I have always lived on the water for the majority of my life and have been surfing waves since I was 8. I have surfed in many different areas of the world while working so its what a person has been exposed too. However big waves is a whole other thing, I was in Hawaii in February and was riding between 15 and 25 footers which are exciting, I seen some guys riding even bigger waves around 30 + feet, which is great for them but I got a living to make and don't need to have myself stuffed into a coral hole like a sardine can for 5 minutes and getting all chewed up like I was just dragged over a bed of razor sharp blades.......I am good looking.....that would be just stupid...........

Ive never experienced big waves and all the waves we had in philippines were...miniscule.  I usually swim lots but the waters always calm and i spend more time underwater than just on top of it...Srsly! I hefta keep an eye out cuz I have this fear of being stung by jellyfish (I hate hate hate jellyfish) and yah...The waves we have is the kind that kinda pulls you away from the shore instead of smashing you towards it o.o

And lol at being dragged across corals!! I love corals! Its so dangerous and exciting!! Ahh yes....That would seriously hurt  Especially if said corals have some sea urchin! o.o

( o.o)
    (")(")

Yes I can relate to your mentioning of the the waves that seem to crash into the shore and then form up into another wave pulling away from shore.....I was in the Dominican Republic back in December to March of 2010, I normally went surfing every morning and evening after work the area we surfed in that waves were larger then normal. It was a U shaped cove with a shallow coral reef. The under tow of current was so strong that coupled with the force of on coming waves would form a wave of about 3 to 4 feet that would roll out from the shore back out into the on coming waves. It was a mess and it was a lot of fun, that along with the daily military bell helicopters flying overhead doing strafing runs.

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

god, i wished i had free time

between work and grad school i literally have like 1.5 hours a day to myself.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Awww dont worrie! ^_^ At least youre working towards a bright future!!

(^_^)/

Edit :

You better be making good use of that 1.5 hours a day! :P

( o.o)
    (")(")