Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Too bad SOE is ignoring its player bug reports

Hook744Hook744 Member Posts: 5

Can it be right that we (player) are letting SOE and the Develop team ignoring the many complains towards the bugs.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Its allmost like that SOE put more features online and again with more bugs and all.. everytime thay get a bug report.
It's sad to see them destroying a good game  by the lack of fixing the bug and other problems..
SOE is living high on SWG, but the only reason SWG still have so many players is that its Star Wars... (the only star wars game online)

Take a look around in swg forum and see all the reports on bugs..
http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/

The latest bug that have hit us players is the Respec of professions.. where you remodel your professions after Combat upgrade...
There was promised A final warning befor your last respec..
Many players did get the warning and are now stock with a profession that they ware trying out to see if it was something...
And like allways it doesnt look like SOE will do anything about it...

Am i wroung???
This game was the king image but it's starting to turn bad image

Comments

• Xisrin-OnnyxXisrin-Onnyx Member Posts: 25
    I know what you mean...
  • zoey121zoey121 Member Posts: 926

Examples;

cannot mount speeder  cannot mount kaduu dismount stuck in a new bus owner had to log and then re enter game

level 8 mount ( you have no chance of controlling this creature )

pets not always listening, or following commands 

broken specials in many of the proffessions

missions changing levels as group approaches or not appear at all

then appear dissappear appear dissapear

my all time favorite, post cu is shuttling and movement is forgeting keymap "swg movement" and having to go to options each time and correct it

this in just the past day or two......                                                                          .

chat client server out of sink 60 - 190 sec delayed response

target not seen,, invalid target, target to far, ( 0 ) meters away

mobs hitting no matter what players getting all kinds of wonderful restrictions

of course its only a few weeks since cu i'm sure lots of these will be addressed in time

and if you haven't checked mos esliey out on your server do, the new players are there and did come and many P A's ( guilds) actively filling up old spots