Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

naked zoro

sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

Police Still Looking For 'Naked Zorro'

Police Say Naked Masked Man Is No Laughing Matter

POSTED: 10:50 am EDT May 27, 2005

UPDATED: 12:35 pm EDT May 27, 2005

DOYLESTOWN, Pa. -- Police said Friday that they have been questioning two men suspected to be the “naked Zorro,” a man who has been approaching women in the area with nothing on but a black Zorro mask. Vide Police Still Investigating, No Arrests Slideshow:'Naked Zorro' Strikes Again

The first such incident was reported to police last weekend. Police said they have been investigating a few people in the case of public lewdness but now they are concentrating on two men. No arrests have been made. Though some residents said they are amused by the nude Zorro, police said that the act of walking up to people while naked and making lewd suggestions is no laughing matter. “I'm concerned about the victims, and I'm concerned about the future victim,” said Doylestown Police Chief James Donnelly. “Is he going to escalate behaviors?” Police said another victim of the naked Zorro came forward recently. She is the ninth person to report such an incident to police. Witnesses described the naked Zorro as a 6-foot-tall man with blond, curly hair and a thin build. Witnesses said they think he is in his early 20s. “A naked man ready to go, we will leave it at that, alright,” said one witness who wanted to remain anonymous. “He just seemed out of it. He seemed to be running back and forth just not in his right mind.” Anyone with information on the nude masked man is asked to contact Doylestown police.

Comments

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

That sounds like something R Kelly would do.

• sqwigginssqwiggins Member Posts: 286

if i saw him i would start dancing with him

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

this is so wrong it is funny.

surprised someone hasnt gone blind from this whole incident.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• carebearcarebear Member Posts: 188
    Well, if it's Antonio Banderas, I'm moving there! image

Carebear
    *WoW = Level 60 Priest*
    *EQ2 = Level 25 Druid*