Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need an Elder Scroll kind of MMORPG

RoierRoier Member Posts: 11

www.mmorpg.com, should post the monthly fees of every game. Or where can I get this info, when i go into every mmorpg page, that info is not available, or maybe a cant find it, where can I get this info on mmorpg.com??

Comments

• RoierRoier Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by Roier

www.mmorpg.com, should post the monthly fees of every game. Or where can I get this info, when i go into every mmorpg page, that info is not available, or maybe a cant find it, where can I get this info on mmorpg.com??

By the way, my original question was, what is the mmorpg that feel more like Elder Scroll??
  • Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822
     Probably cause it really doesnt matter.....you allready have a general clue what the monthly fee will be on most games. And if you really need the exact amount to the dollar...you probably cant afford to p2p.
  • sushimeessushimees Member Posts: 489

Elder Scrolls is just really like a MMORPG, only that it has no story what-so-ever and it feels so so so lonely, when you're playing it in such a huge world.. even the music in there gives a lonely feeling.

So an elitist answer, but, dont care, r u telling me that all cost almost the same??, can I pay anually instead of monthly?
    referring to bama1267´s answer
  • SlangerSlanger Member UncommonPosts: 280
    Some games can be paid for in blocks of time. Like 3 months, 6months, and a year. It all depends on the company making the game. When picking a mmorpg I wouldn't worry too much about the price, but more what it has to offer. Either way you're going to have to shell out some bucks and time.

Currently Playing: Eve-Online
    On the Backburner: EQ2
    Retired: EQ, DAoC, WW2Online
    RIP: AC2
    Tried: Ryzom, Roma Victor, RoM, KH2, Forsaken World, AO, AoC, APB
    Quit: SWG PRE-CU(Radiant/Starsider), WoW

Achiever 47% / Explorer 40% / Killer 87% / Socializer 27%

If i love ES, wich game do you recomend??
    Yes, I know Slanger, but want to make a budget, and choose the right one
  • VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

well the problem is that most of teh games have elements of Elder scrolls.

like CoH has a just as in depth customization system.

and hte combat is sort of like taht proposed in age of conan.

so u gotta say what element u would most like to see cus their are so many elements in elder scrolls.

but KOTOR kicks Elder scrolls ass any day of the week.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Budget, does someone know that word or everybody here has an American Express Black Card???, except for Sushimees who I think really understood my passion for ES

budget + quality=not a mmorpg(guild wars isnt a true mmorpg)

u gotta pic budget or quality one or the other.

and 15 a month isnt too expensive if u cant afford that the odds are u cant afford a comp on which to run the game decently.....

hell u just have to cut how much u spend on soft drinks just for yourself for one or two weeks to save that.

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

Let me check Kotor Kurt Vampyr, I know almost all rpg feels the same, but ES is kind of more real, it would make a nice mmorpg, dont know why it isnt, imagine an mmorpg with the graphics of GW but the ES interface, fully MMO not like GW, thats kind of what im looking for, if it exist, dont care how much it cust, but hate to buy crap, dont care about my wallet, is more like my pride to make good decitions, like in the stock market.
    So, Kurt Vampy, you say that the most expensive monthly fee game is the best, I think thats what you just said, so, what is the most expensive game??

check out freeworld then.

besides its got a fully functioning eco system it seems to be what your asking for.

besides from my understanding once every single one a species of monster is killed. The species is extinct.

as such i will hunt the DoDo birds.

free world or DnL are the ones you are looking for not D&D online.

maybe imperator i havent seen there interface.

but all these games dont exist yet there in development.

so ur gonna have to wait.

Thanks man, will take a look

• stav1stav1 Member Posts: 282

KOTOR is nothing compared to Morrowind! How can you possibly consider a totally linear game such as KOTOR on a par with (or -gulp-better) than the virtual world brilliance of Morrowind??!

People like you make me worry about mankind.

Check out SWG that to me gives a huge amount of world freedom. Although its by no means perfect.

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Originally posted by sushimees
    Elder Scrolls is just really like a MMORPG, only that it has no story what-so-ever and it feels so so so lonely, when you're playing it in such a huge world.. even the music in there gives a lonely feeling.

No story? Have you even PLAYED Morrowind? I can't beleive that you have actually tried the game and said that. The entire game is one huge story line and you ARE the main plot character in the story!

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• ScarisScaris Member UncommonPosts: 5,332

Everquest II felt alike like Morrowind when I first started. I can't say I would compare the 2, I am just saying I got the same out of it as I did Morrowind when I first got into the game. I can't think of any other game that has ever gotten close to that.

- Scaris

"What happened to you, Star Wars Galaxies? You used to look like Leia. Not quite gold bikini Leia (more like bad-British-accent-and-cinnamon-bun-hair Leia), but still Leia nonetheless. Now you look like Chewbacca." - Computer Gaming World

• terstaxterstax Member Posts: 353

www.mmorpg.com, should post the monthly fees of every game. Or where can I get this info, when i go into every mmorpg page, that info is not available, or maybe a cant find it, where can I get this info on mmorpg.com??By the way, my original question was, what is the mmorpg that feel more like Elder Scroll??

In response to that question, all you have to do is click any game in the game list tab up top, then go to the overview tab on that game's respective page. It tells the monthly cost as well as the client cost. Problem solved.

• LowdosLowdos Member Posts: 644

Originally posted by Fadeus

Everquest II felt alike like Morrowind when I first started. I can't say I would compare the 2, I am just saying I got the same out of it as I did Morrowind when I first got into the game. I can't think of any other game that has ever gotten close to that.

I second that.

And Morrowind is FANTASIC...I'm currently playing through it again, this time with the GOTY edition.