Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Play event

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

I'm in, anyone else!!

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• GPrestigeGPrestige Member UncommonPosts: 523

Oh pleeeeeeeease let them be sending out in waves...

-Computer specs no one cares about: check.

-MMOs played no one cares about: check.

-Xfire stats no one cares about: check.

-Signature no one cares about: check.

------------------------------------------------------------
    -Narcissism: check.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

go post on the forums and see if you got the CPE title

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• pmeilinpmeilin Member UncommonPosts: 7

Stay darling!

Make sure you give your favorite child bearing hips some delicious screenshots (or if the rumors provide true; an extra invite), or else its off to the cattle-prod poking with you!

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by pmeilin

Stay darling!

Make sure you give your favorite child bearing hips some delicious screenshots (or if the rumors provide true; an extra invite), or else its off to the cattle-prod poking with you!

Haha You know I will.  Haven't heard about any rumors but if they give me an extra invite you will be the one I send it to.

• pmeilinpmeilin Member UncommonPosts: 7

Originally posted by stayontarget

Originally posted by pmeilin

Stay darling!

Haha You know I will.  Haven't heard about any rumors but if they give me an extra invite you will be the one I send it to.

<3 <3

I'll put away the cattle-prod then.

• Warshack1337Warshack1337 Member UncommonPosts: 39

Thumbs way the fuck up :P