Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can you help me?

Hi there.

I am doing a school project on MMORPG´s, and need some screendumps showing people socialicing (talking/roleplaying) in the game worlds.

Unfortunately i do not have access to all the mmorpg games, and most screenshots on the www is of combat

I would love som screenshots seen from a first person view, so you can get a feeling of 'beeing there between alot of people'.

I hope you can help me if you have a screendump like this, or have seen it on the internet, either by replying to this post with a internetadress, or by mailing me at:

[email protected]

Thanks

Allanimage

Comments

• TurielTuriel Member Posts: 44

go to www.gamespot.com many of the player submitted screenies there have a chat window in the bottom thats about the best your gonnna get for mmo communication since all the games that I know of have text based communication

I know in Shadowbane and EQII the text appears over your head when you type it

• arkitektenarkitekten Member Posts: 13

Hi Turiel

Thanks for your reply.

I am not looking for pictures of textbubbles/text boxes in the bottom of the screen.

I am looking for pictures that show people doing stuff besides combat/gaining xp.

Pictures that clearly show that people are socialicing in these games (showing the difference between mmorpg´s and CS).

Like the space in front of coronet cantina in SWG before the combat rewamp, a guild meeting or people in front of the auction house in Ironforge in WoW. Players selling stuff, buffing, trading ect. A picture of 'the life of the social activity in mmorpg' if you want.

Hope someone have pictures of this.

Thanks

Allanimage

P.s. if this is posted 2 times i apologize.. my computer crashed while answering.

• arkitektenarkitekten Member Posts: 13
    /bumpimage
  • GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Originally posted by Turiel
    go to www.gamespot.com many of the player submitted screenies there have a chat window in the bottom thats about the best your gonnna get for mmo communication since all the games that I know of have text based communicationI know in Shadowbane and EQII the text appears over your head when you type it

Same as WoW.