Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You'r favorite MMORPG

aedanaedan Member Posts: 23

I would like to know what your favorite MMORPG is from the top 10 list on this site and why?::::28::

Comments

• malo7000malo7000 Member Posts: 126

Theres 7 but meh, I have to say WOW because thats the only one ive played :D.

• Nimrod4154Nimrod4154 Member Posts: 864

Runescape

• Blingbling2kBlingbling2k Member Posts: 157

Runescape? Lol are you joking? Anyways I would have to say Guild Wars and DAoC

Guild Wars - Rorick Aurlith E/Mo pumped up with the best armor and weapon, has all his skills, and runes. PvP King!

Dark Age of Camelot - Leaton 50 Vampiir - Lamorak - Guild: Magic and Mayhem!

• NeoKyosuke18NeoKyosuke18 Member Posts: 204

i'd have to say my alltime fav. mmorpg Is Anarchy Online. I've been out of the game for about 2 years now and my current fav. mmorpg has got to be WoW.

just to add my other opinion to this too.
    Guild Wars should NOT be called an MMORPG. it's trash.

• WillJones420WillJones420 Member Posts: 263

Of the seven posted on the current highest ranked list, I've only played Guildwars, WoW, and EVE Online. From most favorite to least for me, they go something like this.

1. World of Warcraft
    2. Eve Online
    3. Guild Wars

Of all the MMORPG's I've ever played, I list them the same way here:

1: WoW (I don't think this game is perfect, but it is the better out of what's available).
    2: EQ
    3: SWG
    4: EVE Online
    5: EQII
    6: FFXI
    7: Guildwars (this game was a huge disappointment for me)
    8: Horizons (this game was so bad I left a guild of pretty cool people to get away from it)

So, I would currently have to say that WoW is currently my favorite MMO, though I am looking for something better to come out. I'm contemplating going back to EQII to give a chance to its new content as well, but that's a moot point.

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627

Planetside - Why? Because it is the best in terms of game play, replayability, graphics, sound, and it is PvP. I've played many, many MMORPG's and none of them can hold a candle to this game - none. No long exp grind, no need to worry about crunching numbers, no need to worry about skill sets, and above all else it is fun from day one on. I've been playing it for over two years and I seriously doubt anything will pull me away from it any time soon.

Shae - Sniper - 4475th Ranger Elite
    Markov

• AnofalyeAnofalye Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,433

For me:

1- City of Heroes

2- Everquest

3- None have qualify to deserve to be a worthy list, they would be ranked from less bad to ultimate worser from now on, so I remain quiet!  image

I expect Tabula Rasa, D&D, Vanguard, CoV and Imperator to possibly make it to the above list...or not.  It is hard, since to get on the list you need to actually make me happy and have FUN, rather then have precise objectives.  So each MMORPG that make it fun and great for me increase the challenge to even make it to the list at all.  I have no doubts WoW would be better then EQ, if I would have tried it in 1999...but trying it in 2004 mean it is at the bottom of my list, just above FFXI who fail to allow peoples who buy the game to play it.  L2 and such others games didnt even get a try, I am sure they would be on the ground, under the barrel!  I dunno if it is even possible to slip between EQ and CoH, I can see myself putting a game ahead of both, or barely on the list just behind them both...but actually between?  Not even sure my brain would allow it.  image

- "If I understand you well, you are telling me until next time. " - Ren

• NoName013NoName013 Member Posts: 8
    Planetside! No xp grind, instant fun, tons of weapons, different tactics add to replayability!
  • ajaxxajaxx Member Posts: 476

My favorite would be WoW, the only other one's I've played are Guild Wars and Eq1.

• psdood69psdood69 Member Posts: 11

PS is definiately T3H B35T GA//3 /R0UND!!!  image

• WindrunnerXWindrunnerX Member Posts: 88
    Maple Story, its one of the best MMORPGs I played.(I don't play much MMORPGs.)