Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Despicable Me VS How To Train Your Dragon

TyrxzTyrxz Member Posts: 329

Vote away! Also comment why :) 

Personally I loved both, but Despicable me gets the edge, mainly because I thought it was a bit funnier.

scribble scribble scribble

Comments

• DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

It's difficult to pick one, over the other. The only thing they have in common is animation. Other than that, nothing. They do not share similar stories or genres (one is comedy, one is fantasy).

I liked them both for different reasons.

• SquishydewSquishydew Member UncommonPosts: 1,107

I really disliked despicable me, for no particular reason. I just thought it was lame and expected more.

I loved how to train your dragon, but thats probably because i have an obsession with both dragons and animations and loved the whole viking theme to it.

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

I vote for How to Train Me Despicable Dragon because I liked both equally image

• ScrimMalteseScrimMaltese Member Posts: 469

Like everyone else, I liked them both quite a bit. However, I liked Despicable Me more if only for the Minions.

WUUUUUT?

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Originally posted by ScrimMaltese

Like everyone else, I liked them both quite a bit. However, I liked Despicable Me more if only for the Minions.

WUUUUUT?

• PraetorianiPraetoriani Member Posts: 1,147

I liked them both, it was a hard choice. I'm going with How To Train Your Dragon. 

• CpaulCpaul Member Posts: 11

Both movies have good merit and good moral story but i realy like How to Train Your Dragon which for me is the best for the story is cute and the characters are very funny specialy the son of the towns hero.

• samsfsamsf Member Posts: 8

i choose how to train your dragon i like the story and the characters are cute.

• kamotehquekamotehque Member Posts: 19

I chose Despicable me.. first because, I haven't watched how to train your dragon yet.. ahhahaha