Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Server To Join?

rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

I just bought EverQuest II today. I beta'd it and didn't like it, but i'm running out of MMORPG's and i'm hoping i'll have more fun with retail.

What server should I join? I'm still confused wether or not Kiamde is on Steamfont or Antonia Bayle server.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I am on Antonia Bayle, Rathma.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• 92165449216544 Member Posts: 1,904

I might be coming back with my friend on crushbone.

• Takata5Takata5 Member Posts: 336

Originally posted by rathma

I just bought EverQuest II today. I beta'd it and didn't like it, but i'm running out of MMORPG's and i'm hoping i'll have more fun with retail.
    What server should I join? I'm still confused wether or not Kiamde is on Steamfont or Antonia Bayle server.

I think all the servers seem pretty nice. I'm on Najena server. What didn't you like about it in beta?
  • rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

Originally posted by Takata5
    Originally posted by rathma
    What server should I join? I'm still confused wether or not Kiamde is on Steamfont or Antonia Bayle server.I think all the servers seem pretty nice. I'm on Najena server. What didn't you like about it in beta?

The lack of environments, and I was dissapointed they zoned the hell out of this game. The fact that they have to make a "Commonlands1, Commonlands2" is depressing. And as well I haven't found many people in beta to talk to but i'm guessing retail is different, so far I haven't seen many people in the city.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server
  • psdood69psdood69 Member Posts: 11
     The best roleplaying server

Both seem to have a toss up of some good RP'ers mixed in with a lot of non-RPers.  RP is something you'll have to go out of your way to find on either of the servers.

Antonia Bayle is more populated, if you like higher population servers you might enjoy this one.

Lucan D'Lere is less populated, if you like lower pop servers maybe this one.