Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

any new games out there in open beta?

hey guys, i'm really feeling bored and would like to get my hands into new games out there, anyone here care to show me a game or two in open beta?    I dont like old games okay i want NEW ones :) Thanks a lot peeps :)

Comments

• cristyycristyy Member Posts: 2

THE NEW MIRWORLDS server going live in a few days

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Originally posted by cristyy
    THE *private server with no people" going live in a few days

(Mir is still junk compared to most competitors (there are worse ones out there)).

Private servers cant be in beta (Mir was in beta a loooong time ago, some say it still is in reards to content). Oh and posting the link to the private servers when one of your other accounts ask for link doesnt work, you still get moderated/banned ::::28::

• misubecymisubecy Member Posts: 29

MU Online at www.muonline.com image

It's the best game that's free. Even though it is sort of crappy, this is better than runescape. For a quick, fun and addictive game, thi is it. image

• pseudoheldpseudoheld Member Posts: 1

I really thin Xiah is pretty good and its free so try it out:
    http://asia.xiah.co.kr/

• HannotjeHannotje Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by misubecy

MU Online at www.muonline.com image
    It's the best game that's free. Even though it is sort of crappy, this is better than runescape. For a quick, fun and addictive game, thi is it. image

It is in open beta, iets not free, okay sometimes its fun, but it is only killing, I would say something like project entropia, good looking game run to do, but cost a lot to play, but if you are smart you will make profit anytime, this is adviced for the people who loves playing without gore/ massive killing/ using bad languages all the time a other people etc etc, you you should try rule in hell, gameplay is  a bit wakky, but its fun to do if you know how to avoid those little bugs.
  • ForestineForestine Member Posts: 14

http://www.mythonline.com.sg/index.php

its a turn based mmorpg. The release date is tml 1st june i'm not sure the approximate time thou..