Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Population

hockeyplayrhockeyplayr Member UncommonPosts: 604

After recieving a free game key and finding out you can stack free time with new game time i decided to give this a go.  It has currently been patching for about 35 hours (yes i know my internet is slow).  I was just wondering how is the population.  I've read around and heard the community is good.  Will it seem like an empty wasteland in the beginning though?  I know it is one seamless world with no true zones but I've also read that as you progress across the map things become more level appropriate.  

Thanks,

~hockeyplayr~

Comments

• MiguelAngeloMiguelAngelo Member Posts: 28

Dont be surprised to see alot of people, even in the begining levels and specially in bigger towns. The game is great it immerses you ( or atleast it did me) so much that you loose track of time just either doing quests or the crafting alone is like an entirely different way of playing the game. Dont expect to group with someone until you reach embri crossroads, the post apocaliptic feeling is there the world is huge and many things to discover out there.

Community is overall great, always there to help dont be afraid to asks questions dont be surprised if alot of people answer at same time ready to help. Ofcourse as always join a good guild once you hit the pvp stuff you can group with em and have more fun, they can ofcourse give ya lvl tips and where to put those important AP's they are very very important on how you want to play the game. GL out there.

PS......

• RedshamanRedshaman Member Posts: 19

Great game! My trial is about to run out and I'm subscribing! Good crowd (atleast so far in Section 1) and community is the best I've seen; everyone is helpful. Blood Sports is the equivlent to battlegrounds and works very well (at least the capture the flag one does anyway). If you havent checked it out, do so.

• adderVXIadderVXI Member UncommonPosts: 727

If you have the help channel on its a constant chatter.  And i would say that the people are as nice as ive seen since EQ1 or Ryzom.

Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master.

George Washington

• mickeykikohmickeykikoh Member Posts: 29

I also like t have a nice community.. and I found this game has it :D