Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

just a thought

entranaentrana Member Posts: 106

ok i had a thought and decided to share it ::::02::

i know im not the only one whos noticed this but almost every mmorpg out there has the + feature on their items (i.e +15 sword or whatever) and i realised there are many other ways for them to have rarer items than just following the beaten path imho i think it takes away part of the roleplaying experience(not that many games have much of that left ::::21::) and i thought what if instead of just adding numbers next to a weapon, the weapon itself could change.i havent seen this in any games ive played so far but hey some garage mmorpg might have it ::::02::
like say for example you have your basic newbie sword, newbie goes around killing >insert original mob name here< and after a while the sword 'evolves' into a different type of sword with a completely different model.now new sword is picked at random from a 'pool' of various different versions of said newbie sword according to the newbies level.

hey i know its not very well thought out but it was a spur of the moment thing,i thought it would be a pretty good feature for a few games out there ::::12::

Comments

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194
    You got lots of spare time in your hands, haven't you?