Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is now a garbage with a jackass as a GM.

Finalauron1Finalauron1 Member Posts: 1

I'm dead serious, I got banned because a certain GM named feelZ said that another player told him that I was harrasing him  (Hell, he was making publicity for these pay for penya sites. I said shut the hell up, I don't need your services.) Damn, this is game is not a game, it's just a stupid place for richards to hang on with high levels. This game was fairly the best MMO ever made but since that stupid version 8. Eveything went destroyed at only one fu**ing patch. Before version 8, Chris was maybe the most kind GM that the god created. He helped everyone. I was about to quit Flyff because it was way to hard when he helped me with some penya making advice. Because of him, I could continue to play for 4 more months. But now, Flyff deserves to be BANNED!

And if you want a great MMO. Play Atlantica Online. This game is for now a masterpiece of a good MMO. People are kind, they are always helping you to level up or training your forging skills for FREE! The game system is fun. There are a crap load of events. And many many more of qualities. The only problem that I found is that the game can become laggy sometimes but hell this isnt a HUGE problem. Now thanks for reading this and DO NOT play Flyff if your are new to this game.

Comments

• Drag0nBlaz3Drag0nBlaz3 Member Posts: 33

I used to play a lot and started before V7 and I have to say Chris was the best GM ever.  The game WAS amazing, but it doesn't look like anything will bring me back at this point.  Well, unless the company shuts down and Flyff is taken up by another, then I'll consider starting over again.

• fluffycat58fluffycat58 Member Posts: 2

I have been playing since v4 and still going ya it does get boring at times but, i am a dedicated player who will keep playing.

• ayseleaayselea Member Posts: 1

i totally agree. I played flyff since beta, and  I STILL play flyff, but after v7, it became crap. our best GMs (like chris) left and other GMs came back, but they don't do much.  The game crashes randomly, outbursts during GM events (like hide and seek) cuz of random crash and a rollback, and plus the game's more based on CS more then anything, so having good enough gear and earning money as a new comer is MUCH MUCH harder then before, so many people seem to quit before they even reach lvl 60.

Gala doesn't bother to fix spams or people AFKing in towns spamming about penya sites and so on.  They ignore the simplest things and the smaller things.  Pretty much the flyff players and their words and complaints r ignore more then anything.  They don't listen to the public very much.  There are many people being reported for harassment and so on, but the GMs don't do anything. they continue to let it happen and ignore.  Only bans i hear of is "penya hack, hacking, and the normal things."  But normally harassments and so on are ignored.  Ideas of the public are normally ignored as well.

classes aren't even fair anymore, less respect coming from people in the arena, no lvl difference (so any lvl 80 BP with a good asal can just come out of nowhere and 1 shot a HERO), people r more concieted then ever, everyone is "noob noob noob.. fail fail fail..." (but we have that in every game but u use to not see this much till the new arena/new none-lvl-diff system)  SO pvp pretty much stinks.   It seems like the only thing that people ever do to you is ASAL , ASAL, ASAL as a BP.

but over all, the only thing that keeps me going is my guild, my good RL friends who play with me, and hopes on having flyff be turned around and become better.   Other then those 3 things, I would NOT be playing flyff at all.  but slowly all my best flyff friends are leaving.

• Zackary13Zackary13 Member Posts: 13

I was a huge fan of the game....but now its just not as fun anymore, and every server feels empty, unless your in town....then you just have some annoying penya site person spamming and a billion shops lagging your computer to a pulp-.-

• mudstuckmudstuck Member Posts: 203

Yep, Chris was more the reason many people played flyff, I'd wager, than the game itself. I always felt inspired, not just in the game, but in people, by the amount of time and kindness, he generated.

I find it curious, how space cowboy spiraled out, because of just the opposite, type of leadership displayed by GM's there.

Oh well, I could speculate all day about how many good games, both free and otherwise, would still be around, if not for poor admin/GM/leadership, problems.

Atlantica, you say? Might have to give it a look see.

• pyrocrazypyrocrazy Member Posts: 65

I quit when Chris got fired. never looked back. Glad I quit now, but lol I have no games to play anymore and idk what to go to.

Send me a pm if you got any suggestions @_@

• mickeykikohmickeykikoh Member Posts: 29

I quitted... i liked the old skill thing where you train it wad happen to it wahhhhhh

gala net should take some english classes cause their translations are totally off like "now loding" WTF?!

classes have REAL wierd names like archer is classified as acrobats?! WTF

like all MMOs they get boring real easily =3

monsters take like forever for you to kill them

monster have wierd name lolxxx like pukepuke lmao