Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey guys

thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
hey i just started on the  Najena just wonder if any had any tips on guilds i can join  and  the best ways to lving

Comments

• CervethCerveth Member Posts: 97

.....I can't understand a word of what you just asked for.

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

I think he means he just started on the Najena server and he's wondering about tips for leveling and getting into guilds.

On guilds:
    the way i got into a guild was just to play and find some people i like, and if theyre in a guild i get more info. its usually not a good idea to get into a guild where you know absolutely no one and dont even know if you'll like the people. if you join someone you come to know in game you won't feel as in the dark when you join the guild.

On leveling (at least for the first 20 or so levels) it depends on where you start

Levels 1-6: Isle of Refuge (you can get 220% into level 6 on the island so as soon as you do the citizenship quest you ding lvl 8).

Levels 7-10: Peat Bog (Qeynos) or Thieve's Way (Freeport)

Levels 10-20: Antonica (Qeynos) or Commonlands (Freeport)

Levels 20-26/27: Thundering Steppes

Levels 27/28-31/32: Ruins of Varsoons

Levels 32/33- 38: Runnyeye Citadel

Levels 38-42: Rivervale

Levels 42-?: Everfrost/Permafrost

I can't help after that because that's as far as I am in the game.

Hope that answers some of your questions! ::::28::

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• thelawoflogicthelawoflogic Member UncommonPosts: 788
    ty for your help thjat does help alittle
  • CillasiCillasi Member UncommonPosts: 335
    Go to EQ2players.com and check the server boards there.  Guilds often put up recruiting notices explaining what they are all about, etc.  Make sure the guild is active during the times you're usually online.  Make sure the guild does the things you enjoy doing.