Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anywhere to download DAoC?

tauraktaurak Member Posts: 174

Hey, just wondering if anyone knows a way that I can buy DAoC and all of the expansions by download instead of going to the store or ordering online?

I'm pretty sick of WoW and I am a mmorpg addict haha.

Comments

• JulianDracosJulianDracos Member UncommonPosts: 1,528
    No.  The only thing you can download is the trial.  You will then need to buy the expansions if you want them, but you will not need to buy the basic game.  I woudl not expect them to offer direct sales via download at this moment.  The president of Mythic is on record saying that he believes that a game sold only by download is a mistake.  So if it starts to become popular enough they might offer it, but I would not expect it anytime soon. 
  • RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991
    i wish there was. i ran all over hell trying to find a copy of Catacombs...was a pain but well worth it. image

Joined - July 2004

• a_monkeya_monkey Member Posts: 1

https://gamersloot.net/catalog/

Sends you a CDkey by e-mail together with a .torrent file wich gives you the CD's images.

If a buddy has a copy of the games from before you can just install it with his CD's tho, and register with your own CDkey. Works just fine.

Good thing about Gamersloot is that there is no taxes and fees, so if you live outside the US you dont get extra expeces.

a_monkey for the People

• CynathCynath Member Posts: 3

Dont know about US versions, but GoA(EU Host) is offering some DL'able version of it i belive