Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I buy World war II online or WoW?

JoseFrancisJoseFrancis Member Posts: 34

Hello!

I can't decided wether to buy WWII:O or WoW.

I'm kinda leaning towards WWII:O but then again, I don't know much about WoW.

I know they are different type of games but I would only want to choose one game (don't want to pay 15$ x2/month).

So any help offered by the forum would be nice.

Thanks

imageimageimage

Comments

• AdmiralChaosAdmiralChaos Member Posts: 72
    Well.... WWII:O and WoW are in two totally different catorgories..

So first off, you may want to think what kind of game you want to play more.

But me, having played WoW for quite sometime, I can say it is the best MMORPG I have played ever.

• kernalkernal Member Posts: 106

buy WoW its worth the time, i dont regret any moment of it :D and it was worth my money and its worth my $15 a month :D plus i mean .....cmn....WWII... :P WoW when you the game those will be your first 3 letters :D and you will cherish them for a long time :D so buy WoW in my opinion its the best MMORPG i have ever played and the one i always wanted to play and hoped would come out :D and it did :D

Plus if you like role-playing you could stop by Cenarian Circle, and I could help ya out ^^

yeah i was wandering about that, how are the RP servers? are they hard to get used too, i read F.A.Q on blizzard.com/wow on RP and it sounded pruty hard.
    I really like RP servers, you tend to filter out the "Omg! haxx" and "OMG YOU CAREBEAR!!!" fags.

Plus, people tend to lend a hand a bit more if you play your character right.. plus its always fun to have little RP events, like sitting around, and telling stories and such..

lol carebear :P i dont see wow as a carebear, i love the communitie its nice and every one is always abl;e to give a helping hand :D but i might try a rp server :D but frist have to graduate and then ill play again :P i quit for a while to finish school, grades started droping since i started playing :P
    Bah... drop out! wow is better then an edjumucation!

hahahah  love it "edjumucation" thats great :P cmn i have like 2 weeks left, they wont even let me drop out lol and my parents will disowen me hahahahah :P but hey i will need a job to pay for WOW so need to grad. :D

pff.. two weeks!?!! thats too long... must.. play... wow... now! RAR! and if you need money... uh... perhaps do a few sexual favors? ;)

ehem :P sexual favors lmao yeah then my parents will totaly forget about my existanceimage, no houseimage, no computerimage, and no moneyimage, and no WOW hmmmmimage :P yeah i think ill graduate then play wowimage :D  i heavent played wow for a month now, going kina crazy here :P imageimage
    Shall I post screenies to torture you? muhahahha

ohh man, i have been looking at screenies and movies and listening to the music for the past month , which is making me go more crazy image cuz its making me wanna play more and more image and the fact that im so behind on me lvln >.< hmmm do my rest points go up even if my account is frozen?
    hey a level and a half is everything for me :D but i am very very jelous of you >.< :P so is that you epic mount? and the fact that you have a 42 palli and mine is the opisite of that lol :Pjust put the 2 in the fron of the 4 heheheh, ohh lol question wats up with the randome events in stormwind castle, like i once saw this event of this NPC guy killing these dragon dudes and then he kills them off and then crys for his dead freind or somthing but anyways wats up or was it some one who started it?
    Yes thats my epic mount, thats the quest I was doing, the quest chain starts off by killing a bunch of dragons, then you go save some guy from Black Rock Depths, then he meets you in Stormwind, and he walks up, and tells the uber guy in stormwind that Lady Prestor is a dragon, and she turns into Onyxia and she calls in a bunch of her buddies and you watch the uber guy own all of them ^^ (btw, i still havent finished that chain and i was working on it for a good 10 hours)

oooo sooo i ccccc I LOVE WOW SO MUCH MORE NOW AND ITS LONG CHAINS OF QUETS THAT TAKE ALONG ARS TIME TO DO :p but then if you fail like hundreds of time kind ticks you off dont it :P like right now im in a middle of a huge quests to fined this one elf priesties so cant w8t to get back on and finish it :D then go grind like crazy and try to get to 40 in 3 weeks :D say half a lvl a day :D then go do some quets, farm for some money cuz im always poor because of the freaken enchanting and i hope it pays of at the endimage then i go and help noobs out in teldrasill :D noob vill for elfs, i love helpin noobs out cuz then they are WHA!! LOOK AT YOUR ITEMS WHA!! YOU CAN TURN TO A BEAR WHA!!! AND A CAT and they go all out crazy, so i jus stand there with pride and honor :D makes me feel good :D its worth the time :D remineds me when i started image
    hehe... i'm forced to help people all the time >.<

• iveria18iveria18 Member Posts: 123

well i played both WWII online and WoW...so i assure u that whatever game u choose its all worth the money.....these 2 games are good..

P2P is good but i need free games :D

im sure both are fun but the fact is that both need to be paid for :P wow is the only game i would pay for :D so that is were my precious $15 goes too :D
  • WOW WOW WOW and WOW. no discussion about it