Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You REALLY wanna know about RuneScape?

EODisWINEODisWIN Member Posts: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSCbuOEIe70

Welcome to RuneScape

I have now quit since seeing this. 

Comments

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

Yeah looks like bringing back the Wilderness was a great idea.  I'm embarrassed to admit how much I played that game.  I have mixed feelings about the kid getting lured.  One way or the other though....the wilderness never did anything good for community, in my opinion.  But time will tell.  We'll see if the game grows or shrinks now.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

lol
    this is nothing compare to scammers, are few videos at youtube for 2011 scam, it real shame!
    never ever seen such before, nor st RS, nor at any other game.

also looks like Jagex don't even care about anymore, I guess they are out of money as game sub failed after 2007 update.

beside last month like 85% of my friends (all high lvls, 123+ f2p, members) got hacked.

I've looked RS official forum & found many complains about hack from players like 50+ years old, played for ages, never was to suspicious sites.
    And, for sure, usual mods blah blah: it your own fault, Jagex not responsible etc.

I guess that Jagex got security fail somehow same time they bought back big changes (wildness & free trade).
    RS worked bad for me at the beginning of February too.
    So may be some good hackers used this fail to get to many accounts, I don't know as Jagex will never tell us the truth.
    All I know, I'll not pay for RS (I wanted to get sub cuz I like free trade) as this game not deserves money they asking for membership, and they have 0 player's support.

For the price for old, grindy, horrible graphic & outdated game, I can get sub for Lotro.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• ZolgarZolgar Member Posts: 533

Wow, that was seriously fucked up.

I don't know what's worse, the 13 year old crying, or the other guys getting off on scamming little kids.

0118 999 881 999 119 725... 3

• SarbocabrasSarbocabras Member Posts: 257

Poor kid, 

I've seen scamming in all sorts of games to say that it's just in RuneScape would be a lie. RuneScape is definitely more deceptible to scammers as it appeals from ages 12 and up. With that being said younger less mature players can easily be fooled with these simple game mechanics. 

• PesmergiaPesmergia Member Posts: 75

Yeah that's messed up.

Don't worry what goes around comes back around, and they will get what is coming to them 10-fold, if not in RS then another game.