Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elin race censored/westernized.

123457»

Comments

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

If Tera wants to be taken serious in the west this a good step.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Found it slightly funny.  Look at the way we treat our young child stars such as "Hanna Montana" or the other young stars that they "sexy" up.

On topic though, I do agree with the leg coverings.  No need to have pre-teen looking models running around in "panties"

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• romerokromerok Member Posts: 104

Dont care, I'm going to play it anyway :)

"You resist. You cling to your life as if it actually matters. You will learn."

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Final warning. If you can't keep the real life politics and religion and morality talk out of here (mentioning censorship or cultural context are okay, quoting laws or talking about religious aspects or government censorship are not), this thread will be either locked or moved to the Religion and Politics forum.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

• RangeronesixRangeronesix Member Posts: 5

"quoting laws" is not ok when its relevant to why they may have made the changes at issue in this discussion?  Lets keep this topic as trivial as possible, well played.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by Alders

Shit like this freaks me out more than some pants on a virtual character:

I think the West has bigger issues than some cartoons from the east.

Originally posted by Sovrath

Duly noted, you have no problem seeing sexualized little girls. Not everyone in every place shares your open mindedness on this topic and for the most part feel that children (or anything representing a child) never be sexualized.

I am curious as to what makes these girls  "sexualized" as such. 

Is it the fact that you can see their legs? They are wearing the same thing they would wear at the public swimming pool.

Is it the makeup? Is it their hair? Kids are dolled up all the time, as flower girls at weddings, school photo's or whatever.

Is the fact that they are put on display? I think most every parent wants the opportunity to show off how special their kids are, for their smarts, or their musical ability, or their beauty.

Or is it how another  person may perceive them? This is what I beleive is the real point. I don't think a person is going to suddenly become a pervert. These sorts of people have issues that need to be resolved, they are not created by a videogame, and the censorship isn't going to prevent the world from having these sorts of people.  Censorship is just a way of somebody else saying that YOU shouldn't look at this because YOU might look at them sexually. 

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

This discussion has been closed.