Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post your froggies!

NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

here's mine

Kermyt deFrog (last name for when i get to lvl 20 with him)

he's a mage. w00t!

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

Comments

• BlackStriderBlackStrider Member Posts: 11

woah, that interface looks totally different, is it beta? ::::03::

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

That is the 2.0 interface

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• NihilanthNihilanth Member Posts: 1,357

Originally posted by BlackStrider
    woah, that interface looks totally different, is it beta? ::::03::

its the EQ2 OCD interface mod. i got it at www.eq2interface.com.

Here's a direct link to the mod...

Schutzbar - Human Warrior - Windrunner Alliance - World of Warcraft
    Nihilanth - Kerra Paladin - Blackburrow - EverQuest II
    XBL Gamertag - Eagle15GT

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

more to follow lol....

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

Is that lipstick?::::35::

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902

curious if any servers have unlocked frogloks on the entire server?

how does this work?  Do you get the ability to create the froglok and then have to search for the server that will accept this race or what?  you dont pick a server until char. creation is finished so it has me wondering how this works..

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."
  • EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by Rayx0r
    curious if any servers have unlocked frogloks on the entire server?
    how does this work? Do you get the ability to create the froglok and then have to search for the server that will accept this race or what? you dont pick a server until char. creation is finished so it has me wondering how this works..

There are two ways to unlock the frogloks

1. Solo way. If you have a lvl 26+ player you can pretty much solo these quests. Also the froglok village quests for the solo section is very very fun to do..never felt like work on these quests.

2. Unlock the frogloks server wide (which means EVERYONE can make one without doing the froglok quest). This requires a raid of HIGH lvl players to defeat a very deadly dragon (rumoured). Once a raid party completes this quest it is open server wide (similiar to the plague quest)

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Rayx0rRayx0r Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 2,902
    well, im out of town on business for the next week or so..im hoping with all the schools letting out for summer etc. that when I get back antonia bayle will be unlocked  :)

“"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a robot foot stomping on a human face -- forever."