Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanna be great at PVP in this game

TinybinaTinybina Member Posts: 2,130

Step 1: Make a rogue

Step 2: DL http://www.downloadatoz.com/speeder-xp/ and config it

Step 3: Hit sprint

Step 4: Mash buttons

GG

That programs works works sadly and many use it, two people in my Former guild (quit soon after they told me) provided this link to me... And all this time I thought they were just good a pvp. Next time you see a rouge warping all over your screen why he is mashing buttons and doing insane damage on ya there might be a chance he is using the program above or something similar.

Good stuff....

------------------------------
You see, every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with their surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You spread to an area, and you multiply, and you multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet.-Mr.Smith

Comments

• ImperatorianImperatorian Member Posts: 1,000

Or maybe they were banned, because I think this qualifies as a hack.

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Lemme just report this post because it's agains the rules in here..

• redrose_729redrose_729 Member Posts: 4

i really want to try it.image

i'll be more happy if my computer can run faster

i stopped playing wow for a while most because of the low speedimage

anyone can tell me the truth? need your helpimage

juan

• Ramonski7Ramonski7 Member UncommonPosts: 2,662

That's so gay I'm happy...er..no..wait..that didn't come out right...I'd be happy to report it.....whew::::05::

"Small minds talk about people, average minds talk about events, great minds talk about ideas."

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

yeah guys

Let's not post cheats or configs like that here....kinda ruins it for the honest players of WoW

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

This discussion has been closed.