Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the scoop on DC Universe?

TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,003

Whats the REAL scoop on DC Universe?  I'm trying to decide whether I want to buy this game or not but I am unsure if it's worthy.... 

Is there a solid community for it? or are there a lot of people quitting the game after they try it?

Does it have promise? Is it mainly solo based for PvE? 

Plenty of Quests for PVP and PVE?

Thanks in advance on your thoughts and opinion.

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

Comments

• TurdinatorTurdinator Member Posts: 210

I liked the game, personally.  I just felt that going from 1 to 30 went way too fast.  I know it is going to be a grind in any MMO at max level, I just wish the trip there would have lasted a little longer.   

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

I believe a huge bulk of the community packed up and left after the first month, myself included.

1-30 will take a week at most with a few hours a day play.... waaay too fast.

It is pure solo questing, a few group bosses but not needed.

I created a guild and was I belive 'around' the 3rd in the world to clear all raid content. Took 2 runs in each place, far too easy and not enough to do. They have added a little more in the monthly update.. bot not enough to last another month.

If you have other games to play I would suggest staying clear of DCUO. If you want something to play DC is a good game it just lacks in content badly.