Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AION need somed advice.

kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Having played aion a year ago.my personal thought was that it was a great game.then i got to lvl 20.about a week later i stopped my subs.reason,yes you guessed it..lvl40's ganking me repeatadely.now its my fault for getting this game in the first place. i should have known there would be sad people who go around doin this,probably peeps with the mental age of 6.putting that aside i,m not a pvp kind of guy.i think i was hoping for a couple of pve servers, but my fault again i should have checked.The question i have is there any pve servers, have they restricted the pvp or is evrything the same.i really did enjoy playing this,so if any of you guys could provide some info..it would be nice..ty in advance for response.

Comments

• jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

there is no ganking in 20 lvl zones anyomre due to "buff". Enemy player will  be not able to kill you (in most cases). Thgere are no more twinks in Abyss as well.

• TheCalamityTheCalamity Member UncommonPosts: 58

Originally posted by jawali

there is no ganking in 20 lvl zones anyomre due to "buff". Enemy player will  be not able to kill you (in most cases). Thgere are no more twinks in Abyss as well.

First parts true, second part...noooo way. NCsoft pretty much butchered lower lvl pvp to non exsistance, but you will still find twinks in the abyss. But honestly, tho, the way they have run this game, and the AWFUL choices they have made on pretty much everything, I'de just as soon say don't bother, I only give aion 6 months to a year max before it shuts down in NA anyways

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by TheCalamity

First parts true, second part...noooo way. NCsoft pretty much butchered lower lvl pvp to non exsistance, but you will still find twinks in the abyss. But honestly, tho, the way they have run this game, and the AWFUL choices they have made on pretty much everything, I'de just as soon say don't bother, I only give aion 6 months to a year max before it shuts down in NA anyways

Your information is old. Most people don't gank in the abyss anymore now that they have gelk. Aion is not going anywhere anytime soon. The game is doing well and even at 5am I can find a group to DP or Udas (endgame dungeons). True Aion made some bad decisions but have more than made up for that by making huge improvements to the game. Anyone playing would know that.

• jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

Originally posted by TheCalamity

there are rly almost no ganks in abyss atm (I mean there is pvp but no more 30 lvl twinks hunting lowbies). Every game has flaws, so does Aion but for sure it is not "failed game". I play since about 1 month and I really enjoy this game. I haven't played it at launch so I can not say how it changed and how it was before but atm it is one of few games which are worth subscription fee. Your statement about Aions future is a bit funny (I don't know how it looks in US, but on EU servers there are plenty ppl and you can find group w/o any problems) especially that 2.5 is comming "soon".

• mickeykikohmickeykikoh Member Posts: 29

actually ganking or pking in other games are just normal.. it's just that they just abused it... so it irritates us... i understand your feeling bro.. Im onced experience that on other games.. at the same time loosing my items becuase it was dropped