Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This game is simply uniq and epic fun!

slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

Wow this game is really good to the point it's a bit shocking! this game is a 2D-3D side scrolling game with allot of goodies packed into it. This game is just as good as WoW  and better than Allods online to me. I am telling you all this game is worth the download. The micro pay system is an actual choice, not forcing us to buy anything. We get free stuff in game by killing a certain amount of mob by way of the mob counter system. The quest system is outstanding to be a 2D-3D game with an actual story to it and rare events with an added bonus away from questing called mission maps, where you go for loot and extra exp, I rate this game with an 8/10.

Comments

• Miles-ProwerMiles-Prower Member Posts: 1,106
    Originally posted by slim26

Wow this game is really good to the point it's a bit shocking! this game is a 2D-3D side scrolling game with allot of goodies packed into it. This game is just as good as WoW  and better than Allods online to me. I am telling you all this game is worth the download. The micro pay system is an actual choice, not forcing us to buy anything. We get free stuff in game by killing a certain amount of mob by way of the mob counter system. The quest system is outstanding to be a 2D-3D game with an actual story to it and rare events with an added bonus away from questing called mission maps, where you go for loot and extra exp, I rate this game with an 8/10.

I played the game a few months back. I really liked it, but I couldn't see myself getting into it hard core. Grouping seemed kinda hard since people would drop randomly leaving you to fend for yourself in some instances.

Quests also have you running over large distances to find your target, which feels a bit excessive. All-in-all a unique game with a cute graphical setting reminiscent of Maple Story.

~Miles "Tails" Prower out! Catch me if you can!

imageimageimage
    Come Join us at www.globalequestria.com - Meet other fans of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

It's one of my favorite games for some arcade-style action gaming. It's cool to grab another person and roll through an instance a few times to see how much we can improve our scores each time.

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• slim26slim26 Member UncommonPosts: 645

This MMORPG needs to be rated.

• Julle08Julle08 Member Posts: 5

Originally posted by slim26

This MMORPG needs to be rated.

Yup! i agree this game should be rated for it fun and very entertaining to play. i feel like its an maple story upgrade, been playing this for quite some time now and i got to say im pretty stump why there are no ratings for this game.

• Jam3s04Jam3s04 Member Posts: 5

Yes played this game on OBT got to say its pretty fun and a great alternative on maple story. its like an uber upgrade of the game.

• conner4conner4 Member Posts: 4

I have to agree with the above im playing this game right now and i realy like it, its a alternative to RPG mmo out there but the problem is i dont think that im going hardcore on this game. I cant see myself playing for 12 hours. I just wanted to play this game casualy i dont know the problem if its the game. maybe its just what it is.

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

Pink dragons? mmmm.... no.

• DatarinDatarin Member CommonPosts: 164

Originally posted by Yamota

Pink dragons? mmmm.... no.

Think cartoonish graphics that are a step up above MapleStory in both graphics and quality, while employing key-mashing techniques instead of the droll F1~F10 skill deployment method.

The pink dragons are just eye candy ;D

Forums: The best real-time interactive MMORPG you'll ever be in.

• mickeykikohmickeykikoh Member Posts: 29

It's like wonderking.. but I like the graphis o this game copare to wonder king...  :D

• MadGeraldMadGerald Member Posts: 3

I played the game a few months back. I really liked it, but I couldn't see myself getting into it hard core. Grouping seemed kinda hard since people would drop randomly leaving you to fend for yourself in some instances.

Quests also have you running over large distances to find your target, which feels a bit excessive. All-in-all a unique game with a cute graphical setting reminiscent of Maple Story.

^agreed it feels like its maple story with good graphics

• CastillleCastillle Member UncommonPosts: 2,679

I tried it and thought it was okay.  I couldnt get into it though....

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• 13thBen13thBen Member UncommonPosts: 120
    I have played it before but got bored when I started to travel long distances just to get over with one quest