Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Contests availability for Europe

Hey guys,

im registered for more than 2 years here at mmorpg.com, but since then i havent seen any contests available for Europe contestants.. like those contests now for rift und for this gaming pc. Isn't it possible to make it for us european to take part in such contests?

Well, if there are such contests für european guys available, im sorry for posting and im just too stupid to find them!

Have a good day!

Comments

• romerokromerok Member Posts: 104

I've been member for 5-6 years I believe, and there have been a ton of contests for Europe too!

from keys to processors, consoles and NIC's

its not given that you'll get to be part of contests, I think you should be glad with all mmorpg.com is offering,

I think they're doing an amazing job!

"You resist. You cling to your life as if it actually matters. You will learn."

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

I'm Canadian and am excluded from a number of contests, two of which are running right now (Chimera 2 PC and Fractal Design case) and think it's bloody awful.  The only valid reason I can think of for making these contests US-only is to save on shipping costs.  Personally, I'd be more than willing to pay fifty bucks to ship a computer I won to my country; I'm sure most people would share the same sentiment.  IMO folks running these contests should be willing to ship anywhere instead of excluding the entire non-US world and promoting an American-centric attitude. 

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams