Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I become a beta tester?

I'm new to mmorpg games.  I just started playing eve online.  I'm really looking forward to getting startrek online when it comes out.  I was hopeing to get it asap by becomeing a beta tester.  any advice?image

Comments

• orion2355orion2355 Member Posts: 76

Well for one, check out a specific game's website for any details on when betas will begin and register to be on the list or sign up for and to their forums..usually that is the best way because most companies will want you to register so they can invite you into the beta and also if you are a part of the forum population for that specific game you can keep up to date on the news about betas when they open them.

Also...this website..mmorpg.com is a virtual gaming buffet on new games and information about betas currently going on and ones that are rapidly approaching their open beta status. I would advise scanning through some of the sections right here on this website for future information on games and to see what games in beta people who frequent these boards are playing.

Of course, these are just my opinions but then again most of the betas I've tested and or playing right now I got information on from digging through these forum pages....your fellow posters are a vital link to the gaming world around you...buy 'em a round or a box of doughnuts they go crazy for that stuff. ::::28::

---I'm not trying to hurt you, I'm simply saving you from that hideous costume you're wearing.