Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know what's going on with Mytheon?

booboofingerbooboofinger Member UncommonPosts: 96

Does anyone know what's going on with the Mytheon Lawsuit

I really enjoyed the game but got a bit worried when I read about it. I hope things work out since this is one of the games that have really enjoyed playing in a while. It would be a shame if it never got off the ground.

Comments

• DhaemanDhaeman Member Posts: 531

Considering the beta of the game is still going strong and improving I don't think I would worry a ton as an interested player. The game may not achieve huge success without a legitimate publishing route but even releasing the game through only online means they can still achieve a reasonable player base if they continue improving their base game.

• wondersmithwondersmith Member UncommonPosts: 27

I read a comment on Massively saying that the True Games and/or Petroglyph forum moderators at mytheongame were deleting all posts mentioning the lawsuit.  I tried bringing it up myself, and my post vanished in about two minutes.  Reposted late at night, and it was gone again at noon when I checked.  I consider it a very bad sign that they feel the need to so closely censor their own forums.

Even so, I've seen plenty of "I give up, goodbye" type of posts there.  These are consistent with the plaintiffs' claims that the game is unfit even for an open beta, let alone release.  I'm no masochist, so I haven't tried it myself and, alas, probably never will.

• jancelotjancelot Member Posts: 2

Mytheon is back!

http://www.mytheongame.com/

The game is now developed by an internal team at UTV True Games, and has launched.

• jihashijihashi Member Posts: 136

Originally posted by jancelot

Mytheon is back!

http://www.mytheongame.com/

The game is now developed by an internal team at UTV True Games, and has launched.

To bad they can't figure out that their screw up with the account database isn't letting registered players enter the game. I had to give them a step by step fix, and they still haven't fixed the problem.