Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just admit it

Everyone who saw this game and has read the Dresden Files got an instant boner (I know I did but it's too small to see). I hope to God Almighty that Funcom doesn't F*** this up.

Comments

• alderdalealderdale Member Posts: 301

LOL what??

• BackavarBackavar Member Posts: 5

Book series very much in line with where this game's story seems to be. By Jim Butcher. 

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I am not admiting to anybody that I have a small boner.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Originally posted by spookydom

I am not admiting to anybody that I have small boner.

OP derailed own thread :)

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

• BackavarBackavar Member Posts: 5

pssh I derailed nothing. I exclaimed my excitement with humor in a way everyone on the internet would appreciate. or maybe just 4chan.

• fodell54fodell54 Member RarePosts: 865

Originally posted by spookydom

I am not admiting to anybody that I have a small boner.

It’s OK to admit it man. It’s not your fault. Its genetics……..

• dougmysticeydougmysticey Member Posts: 1,176

Would be awesome if this game was like  the Desden files world that Jim Butcher created. We shall see. I keep forgetting about this game until I see a lonely thread pop up or something. The hype has all but fallen into the dark abyss.

• just1opinionjust1opinion Member UncommonPosts: 4,641

This is the funniest TSW thread I have seen thus far.  I think there should be some sort of in game reward for that.  You know, like a small bone trophy for your shelf in your player house.

On topic:

I'm female, so....yeah. Well I have to admit that I'm pretty hot for the game. I'll go that far. I wish they were better with keeping us all up to date on the "goings on" of development, but guess we just have to wait. Certainly can't say the game is over-hyped.

President of The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club