Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fantasy Realm Online Beta Launched!

2»

Comments

• FantasyRealmFantasyRealm Member Posts: 13

Hi Momo,

Thanks for your input. We are working on balancing many of the lower level spells. Note that no matter what we do you are going to have to use your staff a good bit more at the lower levels (1 - 4) because the magic is not very powerful.  We have taken your input into consideration and have increased spell damage on the lower level spells. The change was just relaesed in the mini patch tonight.

This is exactly the kind of input were looking for to attempt to balance the game.

Thanks

Fantasy Realm Online Support

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

Spell damage seemed okay -- if I could input further -- I didn't pay close attention to the spell failure and regeant use... but perhaps (again I could be wrong) not to use regeants on every cast or fail? again it may be like this already, I didn't get a chance to test it

durability seems to occur fast aswell, unless items can be repair? it will be hard to maintain new items while grinding mobs... at least the mobs in the mines compared to gear cost.

also when one dies, each death we are given a new empty satchel

Is it possible to repair weapons/armor? I can't afford the upkeep of buying new weapons all the time.

• FantasyRealmFantasyRealm Member Posts: 13

Not yet... Look for it around next Friday (18th) along with magic weapons :-)

Were adding features as fast as we can.

Thanks

Fantasy Realm Online Support

• voltinvoltin Member UncommonPosts: 45

its just a copy of Realms Of Loria

What this game is a copy, I thought it was an orignal engine :(