Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sooooooo....where is talk about Ultima X: Odyessy

flootieflootie Member Posts: 100
I have seen bits and pieces of this around....rumors and what not....esp over at stratics where they have a forum for it eventho no formal announcement...then I saw these emails posted inviting people to a special event in California....SO I am assuming that this game is a go...but how come there is nothing here on it then...

Comments

• Pyro_InsomniacPyro_Insomniac Member Posts: 62

The reason there is nothing here on Ultima X is because it isn't an mmorpg... which happens to be the general focus of this site... you could try posting or having a staff-member move this topic to the Off-Topic discussion board... more people will probably check that board anyway

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Adventure... heh! Excitement... heh! A Jedi craves not these things" -Yoda, Silent Bob

Down with Wizards of the Coast! Long live TSR!

"Adventure... heh! Excitement... heh! A Jedi craves not these things" -Yoda, Silent Bob

• DeepthinkDeepthink Member Posts: 11
    It is going to be a mmorpg.  They invited a few people to their 'release party' and some people posted the letter on one of the other boards.  There have been a few screenshots as well.  I'v been waiting for a new mmorpg that actually delivers (unlike SWG) so I'm going to keep my eye on Ultima.  I'm going to also look at EQ2, Horizons, and City of Heros.

Practice?? You all talkin bout Practice??? Not a game??? Not a game.....

• DeepthinkDeepthink Member Posts: 11

Here is a link to the invitation site.  It takes a while to load, at least on my crap pc but it look sweet.

http://fun.ea.com/cgi-bin24/DM/y/eBKJ0EVwXF0d10CmH0Ap

• NultaXNultaX Member Posts: 1

Ultima X is indeed real.  And it is being developed by EA.Com.  So, most likely it will be a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Mark my words and watch.

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

It's very real. . .  all I have to say is,  stay tuned...  image

It's coming...

*EDIT

Looks great!!!!!!!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

wut? u saw it? wherewhenwhohow???!!!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263
    If you go to that link in this thread you can see a little of the game...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • joshuaPhiiljoshuaPhiil Member Posts: 65
    hahah this was the very last post.. i had to bump it just because of that
  • DekronDekron Member UncommonPosts: 7,359

Please do not rez old threads.

Let them R.I.P.

This discussion has been closed.