Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A little open world PvP action video

stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Taken from a Slayer Pov (starts around the 10 min mark):  http://www.justin.tv/terabubi/b/280856434

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Comments

• jawalijawali Member UncommonPosts: 195

thx for this but this music is killing me....

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

How is there a mozilla chatbox in the game?

Thats totally off topic ive just never seen that before. :p

Thanks for the video, 2 hours!

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• AbdarAbdar Member UncommonPosts: 400

Holy smokes is that the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.

• lilmark_utsalilmark_utsa Member Posts: 66

for being 2 hours long this video lacked sufficient nudity

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Originally posted by monstermmo

How is there a mozilla chatbox in the game?

Thats totally off topic ive just never seen that before. :p

Thanks for the video, 2 hours!

It's a firefox plug-in.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

Originally posted by jawali

thx for this but this music is killing me....

That's why they have mute buttons.

Originally posted by lilmark_utsa

Tera does not have nudity, sorry.  But if your post was intended as a troll post then GTFO.

• lilmark_utsalilmark_utsa Member Posts: 66

Originally posted by stayontarget

Tera does not have nudity, sorry.  But if your post was intended as a troll post then GTFO.

Tera doesn't have good PvP either.  It's turning out to be a disappointment just like GW2 and RIFT, though with RIFT it was obvious from the beginning.

• neosurfeurneosurfeur Member UncommonPosts: 193

Tera doesn't have good PvP either.  It's turning out to be a disappointment just like GW2 and RIFT, though with RIFT it was obvious from the beginning.

Missing Aion ...

But I do prefer Aion and Terra I still play Aion, waiting on Terra to see diplomacy system and how the RMT will be fixed

Tera will have OWpvp that involves guilds and small groups.  I don't know what your looking for as far as pvp goes, but I'll take what tera has to offer.