Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

seabiscuit

has anyone seen this movie? ive never thought anything of horses, but i loved this movie. best movie ive seen since the pianist. true story movies amaze me, when i see them im surprised we don't learn about them in school. great characters, great acting. i dont wanna say too much cuz it can get pretty nerve-racking. it was so good i just felt i had to make a topic bout it.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
- Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

Comments

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    looks stupid, lol spirderman is playing the horsey man guy lol

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

• HairfootHairfoot Member Posts: 21
    I've yet to see the movie, but the book just came out in paperback this summer and it was outstanding!  I'll check out the film even though I'm always a little disappointed in films when I see them after reading the book. 

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

haha, 1 of the plusses to reading pretty much nothing. and toby is a really good actor, even in spider man i thought his acting was good. ever seen cider house rules? he was great in that. i think thats how u spell the name, heh.

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    The movie looks really good and I really want to see it, but I can't right now cause money is tight.  Maybe in a few weeks or if need be, DVD.

-----------------------------
    HomestarRunner.net

"Its dot com!"

u dont have 7 bux? i know ticket price are ridiculous, but still.

- Unknown Author

• killerTwinkiekillerTwinkie Member CommonPosts: 1,694

Satan.  When you get older, 7 dollars becomes a lot of money when your on a budget.  Trust me, when I was saving up for my Apartment, and the first three months rent, I couldnt buy a stick of gum cause I had other payments as well.  It gets rough out there bud.

---------------------------------------
    You can't stop the bum rush
    www.mmorpg.com - staff

KillerTwinkie - That one guy who used to mod mmorpg.com's forums.

really? ew. i wanna stay a toys r us kid!

- Unknown Author

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    lol, just wait 2 months, and it will be in the dollar theatre across the street, lol

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

hehe, we have a dollar theater, thats wut the name of it is anyway. the tickets actually cost 3.99. they have a cool thing every wednesday though, bring ur own bag and they fill it up, no matter what size, for 99c. i cood put the outta buisness if they let u use more than 1 bag.

- Unknown Author

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    It wouldn't be just 7 bucks, oh no.  Seven bucks for me and 7 for my girl, plus gas, dinner before or after, and she love to go to Wal-Mart too damn much.

-----------------------------
    HomestarRunner.net

"Its dot com!"

rofl, wuts wrong with walmart? and just go without her, she dont gotta go with you everytime u leave the house, heh.

- Unknown Author

• WootDoctorWootDoctor Member Posts: 27

blows