Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Welcome Back Weekend

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

European players are being invited to a Welcome Back Weekend by Codemasters to herald the start of the unlimited free play version of the game. During the Welcome Back weekend scheduled for March 3-7th, players will receive double XP and new players will receive 250 points to spend in the LOTRO Store during the weekend.

As an added bonus, all new players that sign up will receive a bonus 250 FREE Points to spend in the LOTRO Europe Store! Why not give it a go? Create your FREE account and download the LOTRO game client. Check the LOTRO Europe Community site from Thursday this week for full details on the events taking place over the weekend!

Read more at the LOTRO European site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476

This Lifetime subscriber is not impressed !

" Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • erictlewiserictlewis Member UncommonPosts: 3,022

wow I had no clue that codemasters had not made the cutover.  I was fixing to say welcome back weekend lol why.

• LitestepLitestep Member UncommonPosts: 38

I just wish they'd do something about the Euro web site. It's just horrbile IMO - you cant find a thing there.

Even this link from the article posts to webs front page, that has NO mentioning of the welcome back week.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092

Ha ha Elsabolts!

...same problem here...

And since LotRo is F2P I'm not really acively playing anymore - too many lamers coming to it now :(

Originally posted by Reizla

Ha ha Elsabolts!

...same problem here...

And since LotRo is F2P I'm not really acively playing anymore - too many lamers coming to it now :(

The one good thing is it will save me money in the long run, ive been cured of buying any more lifetime subscriptions.

MAGA
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301

Ha ha Elsabolts!

...same problem here...

You know you are the only loosing something here with that attitude, not codemasters, not the rest of the players. There is still plenty of nice people there, you can still have fun. I'm not trying to troll you really, just wanted to make you know, becouse a couple of friends had this same attitude until I made them to understand it.

Originally posted by alakram

Ha ha Elsabolts!

...same problem here...

You know you are the only loosing something here with that attitude, not codemasters, not the rest of the players. There is still plenty of nice people there, you can still have fun. I'm not trying to troll you really, just wanted to make you know, becouse a couple of friends had this same attitude until I made them to understand it.

Well you know you might have a point i will ask for my $350 + back and me and codemasters, I thought Turbine at the time will call it square. " What ya think "

MAGA
  • DroniacDroniac Member UncommonPosts: 74

Ha ha Elsabolts!

...same problem here...

The community doesn't seem all that different to me. Even the new European server that went live with the F2P patch is still one of the most well-mannered servers I've ever played on in any MMORPG.

The real problem is CodeMasters still refusing to properly support Lord of the Rings Online EU. Turbine should just take it over and let us play the full-featured edition already.

• JamesscottJamesscott Member Posts: 19

only for european players?