Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any beta keys for this game?

Hey there, just been googling around and sometimes I miss results or google doesn't find certain things so I was just wondernig if anyone know anything here that I didn't? I haven't found anything yet so.. yeah.. is there any?

imageimage

Comments

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Urvan

Hey there, just been googling around and sometimes I miss results or google doesn't find certain things so I was just wondernig if anyone know anything here that I didn't? I haven't found anything yet so.. yeah.. is there any?

You must have missed the last Batch ; Apply and you will receive sometime between now and release. If you are not one of the lucky few , then try the SWTOR official site some great info there.

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

Originally posted by Isane

You must have missed the last Batch ; Apply and you will receive sometime between now and release. If you are not one of the lucky few , then try the SWTOR official site some great info there.

What batch where? and I am a member of the official site, it seems I never get told anything :(

imageimage

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

They are still in closed beta phase.  You sign up for the testing program via here: http://swtor.com/tester

Once it scans your computer for hardware capabilities (so it can store what type of system your using)

Then you click on the little yes i want to be considered for testing radio button

At that point your where the rest of the people are.  Waiting till the send you an email with the link to the client.

As for beta keys like the ones you can go to websites and get? Haven't been sent.  Signing up for that testing program is the only way.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• IsaneIsane Member UncommonPosts: 2,630

Originally posted by Isane

What batch where? and I am a member of the official site, it seems I never get told anything :(

Urvan read as per Wilians response; I didn't think your post was serious....... Maybe it was,

• TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999

I was serious and I did already do that months ago >->

imageimage

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

Well if you already did that.  Thats all you can do concerning beta keys.  If they pick you then they will email you.  They've stated it will come from them themselves so,  you'll most likely get an email form Bioware (if they pick you).

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• GMan3GMan3 Member CommonPosts: 2,127

I still get a kick out of reading this little thread.  Only because after I first heard about this game a year ago that was the first question I had after researching the game.  Didn't realize at the time that it wasn't in Beta Testing though.  Thankfully I did a little more research before I asked the question though.  Oh well, no harm, no foul.

"If half of what you tell me is a lie, how can I believe any of it?"