Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any good mecha inspired game?

tinyturtletinyturtle Member Posts: 11

im looking for a free to play game with robots!

i want a simulator type of game (like mech warrior) or one with a 3rd person view of your character.

Anime inspired graphics is also an option.

btw any facebook or broser games that does this kind of thing also?

Comments

• romanator0romanator0 Member Posts: 2,382

Perpetuum maybe. It's P2P though I believe.

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

You could maybe try cosmic break it's nothing special but it's an anime style mech game with hack & slash combat.

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

I believe Rising Force is F2P

http://www.playrf.com/index.asp

check it out, their Chip War is awesome

So What Now?

• LorelLorel Member UncommonPosts: 45

You could try Mech Quest if you're looking for some browser based casual fun with Mechs.

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

Originally posted by romanator0
    Perpetuum maybe. It's P2P though I believe.

Perpetuum is nothing like MechWarrior. If you go into it thinking about MW, you will be disappointed. It's a good game, but it's just not MW at all.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

Originally posted by TweFoju

RF is not mechs, though the bellato race have a class who use mecha like things (M.A.U.) or acrettia race who are all cyborgs.

but I would stay far from it, the game is not what it used to be, the good times are no more.... plus the hacks there are painfull

now game with mechs, I know some muds still run with that feature, (not sure anymore), you can try the last front mission game, for pure mecha game MMo don't have much...

if you want something diferent you could try ace online, its a aircraft thing but its something with a unique gameplay at least

ps. you can try also zero online, but if you played eudemons its the same just with a gundam skin

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • porkypriestporkypriest Member Posts: 4

Originally posted by TweFoju

yeah only one race uses mechs but they look awesome in my opinion. Is mech warrior online still in the works?

• TheLizardbonesTheLizardbones Member CommonPosts: 10,910

MekTek.Net is the closest thing to Mechwarrior online, but it's not Mechwarrior online. It's Mechwarrior 4:Mercenaries, which you can download for free, and I think you can fight other people online. Possibly...that bit is a little fuzzy.

Not a whole ton of explanatory information right off the bat on the site, but if you dig a little bit, there's lots of information.

* edit *
    There's also the Mechwarrior Living Legends: Crysis Mod project. It looks like it's in the early stages of development.

I can not remember winning or losing a single debate on the internet.