Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

were do i find dungeons.

lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

ok im a lv18 healer and ive not got a clue were the dungeons are see nothing on the map.

anyone any idea were they are. plus thins is the first mmo ive ever played were there is no lfg interface i find it hard geting my head round this.

ive read somewere they are bringing a random group dungeon finder sys anyone know when this is planned for.

Comments

• Darkheart00Darkheart00 Member Posts: 521

Originally posted by lovebug

ok im a lv18 healer and ive not got a clue were the dungeons are see nothing on the map.

anyone any idea were they are. plus thins is the first mmo ive ever played were there is no lfg interface i find it hard geting my head round this.

ive read somewere they are bringing a random group dungeon finder sys anyone know when this is planned for.

Instances will appear as a green icon in the map.

• AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207

Big green dot on your map, you can't miss it. That is unless you haven't visited all of the map i suppose.

• lovebuglovebug Member UncommonPosts: 260

well thats odd then i have just checked i have a quest for a dungeon but when i click to show on the map has a quest tracker nothing no geen dot on my map.

wonder if its a bugg has i keep getting a message at the start to run the recover and says if not i could run into bugs must be that not sure but thanks for the info though.

• elockeelocke Member UncommonPosts: 4,335

This is where I say - Go Explore- it's a facet of most MMORPGs and Rift rewards you for it with xp and achievements.  Secondly, you can bet every dungeon has a quest breadcrumb pointing the way.  If you don't have it, quest some more.  Even go back to areas you outleveled and look for quests you might have missed.  

• nate1980nate1980 Member UncommonPosts: 2,063

As you're completing quests, you'll run across the dungeons. The first one will be around lvl 17. If you're not completing all the quests, then chances are you haven't explored that part of the map. Once you explore an area around the dungeon, the dungeon appears as a green dot on your map.