Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cost of EQII

Snaylor47Snaylor47 Member Posts: 962

Really bored so I figured I would do some rough math and try to caluculate how much it would cost to fully enjoy EQIIX.

Race pack and a Class: $15

Silver Memebershit: $10

Unrestricted Spells(Using the shadow Knights 44 spells) and gear unlock(23 slots):$35

So about $60 USD to unlock all the important crap (Not including new expantion). 

You welcome internet.

Note to SOE: Make an unlockable broker selling do hicky and sell it for  $2.50 I am sure you'll make a lot more that way than charging a buck fifty for ten tokens.

I don't care about innovation I care about fun.

Comments

• picommanderpicommander Member UncommonPosts: 256

Originally posted by Snaylor47

Note to SOE: Make an unlockable broker selling do hicky and sell it for  $2.50 I am sure you'll make a lot more that way than charging a buck fifty for ten tokens.

Note to YOU: SOE isn't reading here. image

But agreed, the broker restrictions are a bit harsh for my taste, too.

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

SOE will probably shaft people at some point to require you to spend more. I have to recommend gold subscription.

Its $15/month and you're not going to play EQ2 for 12 months of the year.

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL