Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online: Valentine's Day Content Video

Haven't had a chance to check out the Valentine's Day DCUO content yet? The people at SOE have released a video specific to the Valentine's Day portion of the February Content Update.

Fight for Love or Hate in the DC Universe in February. Chris Cao, Game Director explains.

Check out the video on their Facebook page.

Comments

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

if i was mildly uninterested before, i'm intensely uninterested now.

that just looks......like pre-teen advertising :S.

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Shouldn't marketing for holiday events circulate BEFORE the holiday?

• Daffid011Daffid011 Member UncommonPosts: 7,945

Somehow the addtion of campy cheeseball cherubs feels completely out of place when Brainiac is threatening the entire world and its future. 

I'm not sure everyone at soe in on the same page. 

• ConqelsonConqelson Member Posts: 9

Just wait unti Easter...

MURDER HERDer.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

The whole week after the actual holiday thing is pretty stupid but the content itself is actually very fun.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• ScribZScribZ Member Posts: 424

Perfectly done by them huh, because everyone knows that the true spirit of valentines day is combat, fighting, and PvP. I'm sure thats all I needed ot get my girl IRL, a biatch slap while wearing a toga. Call me crazy but Ima thinking they have lost thier damn minds with all the PvP. But of course if you took out the combat and PvP in DCUO.....well you wont even have a game left would ya. God forbit some of us actually wanted an IP game here. Seriously, drop the DCU from the game name before you destroy it any more than you already have.

• carebear77carebear77 Member Posts: 86

Lol bought thisgame and really really tried to get into it but the horrid pc interface ruined it for me.

If SOE makes a proper pc interface i might resub lol.

• findaratofindarato Member Posts: 74

I am wondering when the event ends.  Getting all the hearts needed for the costumes and all of the feats takes FOREVER

• kefkahkefkah Member UncommonPosts: 832

Call me crazy but instead of touting a late Holiday themed patch - shouldn't you be calling them on it? I mean it was their very first patch of their launch. Not only was it late but it was past the event it was built around.  I know they have been busy fixing all the pvp exploits that destroyed their pvp options but a first patch should have been waiting in the wings not seemingly  prepared on the fly and released late... and then promoted on other sites.

So when do I see you guys promote a launch delay by another mmo? How about brag up a patch that causes a server rollback? Just saying...

• ShaydeShayde Member Posts: 4,529

Originally posted by Conqelson

Just wait unti Easter...

Don't you mean "Just wait until 3 weeks after Easter"?

Shayde - SWG (dead)
    Proud member of the Cabal.

imageimage
    It sounds great, so great in fact, I pitty those who canceled :( - Some deluded SWG fanboi who pities me.
    I don't like it when you say things. - A Vanguard fan who does too.
    09f911029d74e35bd84156c5635688c0

Originally posted by Shayde

Originally posted by Conqelson

Just wait unti Easter...

Don't you mean "Just wait until 3 weeks after Easter"?

I bet the Christmas patch is gonna be EPIC late next January!

(mod edit)

...in August.

• Trident9259Trident9259 Member UncommonPosts: 860

lol WTF?!

• TUX426TUX426 Member Posts: 1,907

That was a rather odd video...Cao looked as stoic as I've ever seen him. What happened to him?