Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BiosFear

Great Community!

Fast paced

Brilliant GM's (well i would say this) image

Cheap as chips to play

Loads of events, massive patches due soon

And last but not least you get to meet me! image

Click the link and join in the fun

http://biosfear.tiscali.co.uk/

Comments

• TricksterTrickster Member Posts: 10

Hehe - I whole-heartedly agree ! image

This game, whilst not being record breaking, sure is a hell of a lot of fun.
    The Community is amazing, and it makes up half of an MMORPG. So once the Community is sorted, you pretty much have yourself a fantastic game.

The GMs are overwhelmingly helpful, as are the Forum Mods. There is also an IRC channel (#Biosfear.co.uk - Quakenet server) and everyone in there has a great time image Whether it be talking about the game or just general chit-chat from time to time...

The graphics are cool, and some of the weapon animations are nice (also, some pretty poor). But hey, not all games are perfect image

Check out the Forums and join in the fun ! : http://forum.biosfear.co.uk

I really do thoroughly recommend it to any game enthusiast.
    It may not break the mould, but it's a welcome break from the stress of a hard days work image

I give it 7 out of 10 image Great game, great community, great atmosphere especially during events...

Check this out for example : http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion.cfm/loadforum/502/loadthread/11789/setstart/1/loadclass/172

It's just immense fun ! image

• W0RL0CKW0RL0CK Member Posts: 1

HERE HERE.

Gms are always helpfull.funny and active on fourms and ingame there just like us daft players.

Few weeks ago i was on soccer pitch and killing some ppl 3 or 4 ,i was killing 1 and then hidding in ground(im human)

I killed alot and i was being a bit cocky i was "lol" next thing gm (ghostwalker)spawns some mace kobs and other mobs and i hide but my beloved pet dies.

Ghost then runs over ontop of me so i could see him and says "lol"

This shows that gms here have got a scense of humour which is great thing to have to keep community happy.

• StafaStafa Member Posts: 1

Why is SE ranked higher is beyond me. Iv played both for around 1 month each and BF is much better. They are the same game but BF is ran much better.

1. Better events. All you get in SE is 2x this and 2x that... lame

2. BF seems to get the updates much faster than SE

3. They cant fix the drops in SE. Drops are not enabled at all in some areas. rofl

SE better?? image

• SoulSingerSoulSinger Member Posts: 10
    I agree BF is soooo much better, get voting everyone!

• SwatterSwatter Member Posts: 1

YEEHAR my first post..............................

And yes BiosFear is a great game...after a hard day at the office there is nothing quite like coming home to carve up some beastie with a nice sharp sword image (and yes i mean ingame) image

• CutDeepCutDeep Member Posts: 3

I agree! compared with SE, BF is da bomb! :p

All events and patches happen in BF before the do in SE and the community is far far greater!

Come over :p

Originally posted by CutDeep

All events and patches happen in BF before the do in SE and the community is far far greater!

I didnt know this was the case image

Anyway, try the game for yourself image You get a free trial, so what more do you want ! ?

It's cheap, fun and addictive... GET STUCK IN image

• XebecXebec Member Posts: 63

biosfear ---> SE :)

go biosfear!!!!!! ;)

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hatred leads to power. Power leads to victory.

• RamblerRambler Member Posts: 6
    now wait for SE addicted players come and kill this thread imageimageimage

Originally posted by Rambler
    now wait for SE addicted players come and kill this thread imageimageimage

lol... I don't think many SE players come to this forumy place.

It's a Dead Place for them... image

But what I want to know is why there isn't a Biosfear one image image

• CutDeepCutDeep Member Posts: 3
    Because for some silly reason are score is too low! image

• DyingHopeDyingHope Member Posts: 5

I've only recently stumbled upon Biosfear, and I think it's great !

I hear this and Savage Eden are the same game ? Well, since I say BF first, I'll play this one image

Anyway, I'm surprised there isn't a BF section on this site alongside SE image They're effectively the same game but surely they need different forums ! (On here I mean. They obviously have their own image )

Eventhough I've only played this game for a few weeks, the Support Staff and GMs have already put forward a fantastic profile for themselves image They reall are amazing.

I urge anyone who stumbles upon this remote part of the site to give it a go image image

You wont regret it...

• ChowRiitChowRiit Member Posts: 2
    biosfear is indeed far better than biosfear. I've played a bunch of mmorpgs, and I can truthfully say BiosFear is my favourite. The only problem with biosfear is the lack of players, but thats steadily changing :)

• daz2834daz2834 Member Posts: 2

I agree, BiosFear is great.  Excellent down to earth GM's who like to have a chat with the players (if the players want to), always seems to be GM's around more or less when you need them.

GM's always online on IRC channel for very relaxed down to earth chat.

Go on try it, you know you want to.

• enembiusenembius Member Posts: 5

Well now it's time for me to update the state of play in Biosfear.

Since Soulsinger posted everything has gone slightly sour.  We get a new GM every other week and they are taken from ingame, and have little or no technical knowledge and even if they did, they don't have the power to use that knowledge.  Nor do any of them have the inclination to do so as they simply level their normal characters in the game.  I might add at least three of these GMs are in the 'top' guild and this leads to speculation over whether that +10 axe came from legit sources.

For the last month or so, some UK players have been experiencing issues with packet loss and have located the problem within the Tiscali routers in Germany.  We have tried our best to email, pm and talk live in irc to the Community Manager of our game who stated that we are talking 'bs'.  Ever since this last exchange of words he has avoided the irc channel. 

I understand you'll see this post as a personal vendetta but it will also give you an idea of how much Biosfear staff 'care' about their customers.  I already cancelled the next payment but the GM's are not bothered because they obviously haven't been taught anything about how a business should run and don't know what happens when enough people have got fed up with the game or it's service and quit.

The game itself is still good enough to make me want to keep playing but the support and attitude of the staff and all these damn unpaid player gm's ruins the whole atmosphere and in some cases the balance ingame what with x2 events every other week.

This is my second mmorpg, and both of them have had AWFUL support.  Now I realise the importance of having good support and the next game I pay for will have that because it's just too frustrating without.

• daz2834daz2834 Member Posts: 2

I agree, the lack of support is totally unacceptable and the amount of x2 type events is just going to make it end up like SE.   There were a few reasons I left and one of the biggies was the support I needed but never got.

I know of 2 of the GM's being in the 'top' guild and tbh I would be surprised if they helped with the +10.  One of them was someone who always asked me before doing anything as he never wanted to do anything wrong and also as far as I know apart from 2 of the GM's which came from the German servers and Acen, none of the other GM's can make items as they are not a high enough level for the command to work for them.

I was VERY surprised to learn who one of the new GM's which has now appeared is and will just say that if I was still there they would not be.

Tink / GW

• apizzoapizzo Member Posts: 2

Oo wht i like of this game, are GMs events.

GMs sometimes pick up all the players and go hunt with em in the most dangerous spots of the world of Biosfear.

After the hunt we always get a nice reward... But the best reward is still the FUN! image

Greetz

• MadonionMadonion Member Posts: 4

I'm a player from Spirits guild
    OnionGirl level 251

I love this game... i'm addicted and i realy should quit before i ruin my life but i cant.

You got any proof for the GM's in Curse? Would be happy to know more

• realmonolithrealmonolith Member Posts: 2

Heh I've played SE for 9 months and i wish it was biosfear for 9 months, savage eden is currupted by the use of GM's (GM's giving armor/weapons/lime to guildmates and so on) proof was found and sent to LadyGM many times and nothing was done.

why is SavageEden even on this site? it will never be as good as Biosfear :)

monolith- lvl 257 aidia proudly left SE

• grimbojgrimboj Member Posts: 2,102

lol it is the most gigantic grind-fest full of selfish soloing pet levellers :P

Did you play past lvl 10? o.0

--
    Note: PlayNC will refuse to allow you access to your account if you forget your password and can't provide a scanned image of the product key for the first product you purchased..... LOL

• MaxxxMaxxx Member UncommonPosts: 389

why is that all the users posting here have 1 post?

did someone create a bunch of accounts?