Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF a asian F2P game for my wife. please help wiht some info

punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

she loved the 3 kingdoms game but it had pvp and she does not like pvp and being pked all the time lol.

she is looking for a game that is like that but no pvp at all.

she likes the asian f2p games.   thanks for any info you have ^_^

Comments

• IceTCIceTC Member Posts: 17

Atlantica comes to mind right off the bat (Korean).  I left about a year ago so not sure how the pvp is now, but when I played, pk'ing was not an issue for me.  Fun game overall and top rated.

• FntSize72LOLFntSize72LOL Member Posts: 45

Well, You'll be hardpressed to find a game that completely lacks any form of PvP whatsoever. The only thing i can suggest is to find an established F2P MMO, and hope to find a PvE server.

There are a few games i can suggest, One being Perfect World. Another one which is relatively new is Zentia, although the art style of the game wasn't something i could get into and i felt kind of ridiculous playing it. Gameplay aside, it wasn't actually that bad. Those are as about as Asian is i can get when it comes to finding a game for you.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

forsaken world (closed beta)but its the last wave of close beta so we should have itr open beta soon.great game lot of player already and its not released yet!

• FntSize72LOLFntSize72LOL Member Posts: 45

I suppose you can play Forsaken World on a PvE server. It isn't that bad of a game, played it from CB1 to 3. The problem is, the PvE (In my opinion, of course) Is rather stale, and the game was designed to be fairly PvP oriented, although the delievery wasn't that great. The cash shop will not be cheap either, so if you get into the game, be mindful of that.

• aliceeeeeealiceeeeee Member UncommonPosts: 22

Perfect World -  Pve server

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

If you love her;  then you need to step your game up son and get a p2p game for her.

Show her this > http://www.justin.tv/pawse/b/280401054  and play on a pve server.  A community event test will be in March.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Runes of Magic would be my suggestion.  Well made, decent community, reasonable cash shop (for mine, I got mounts).  ASDW keyboard movement.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183
  • drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

ya and rune of magic is supposed to go facebook soon so they should become insanelly popular!

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Originally posted by ActionMMORPG

Runes of Magic would be my suggestion.  Well made, decent community, reasonable cash shop (for mine, I got mounts).  ASDW keyboard movement.

Agreed, RoM is the best of the Asian F2P games. It have PvE only servers as well as PvP servers.

• OmaliOmali MMO Business CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 1,177

Aika Online is a very Asian f2p game. Plus, if she changes her mind down the road, characters can move from PvP and PvE worlds at whim.

• norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

I also agree ROM(Runes Of Magic) is an excellent Choice. (Chapter 4 is starting soon which will Open it up and Have New Content like a new starting area and updated Play Mechanics.) The Cash Shop is reasonably Cheap (and they have sales Everyday and Specials Every weekend) also some quests will give you CS Items.

Aika is also fun and PVP and PVE are Basically Mirrors as you Can d switch to either as needed. AIKA also has a controversial Pet System with it's PRANs (Little elf Girls that Buff you in battle) Soloable but Grouping is neede for some zones and Instances.

another choice is Perfect World, It's Fun But No really Soloable unless you Have patience since the world is so open. getting into a group would be a good idea.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

thanks everyone for the awsome ideas ^_^ i am going to show her all of these games.

• CernanCernan Member UncommonPosts: 360

Mabinogi is an awesome game, but the gameplay would be completely different.  You can shear sheep, make clothes,milk cows, mine ore, fish, and train in any skill.  Has a sandbox feel to it.  The game is more focesed on social aspects, but the combat can be fun as well.  I'd say at least give it a look as something different.  The cashshop isn't really needed either.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/

I thought Iris Online was fun for a short while.  I liked it better than Zentia.  You can get into your first dungeon group up within a day or two.  PvP was only in battlegrounds, you didn't have to worry about being ganked outside.  http://iris.gpotato.com/ 

While you can play Aika on PvE channels were you won't get ganked, it is primarily focused on PvP.  It she does decide to give this one a shot look at the international version, not the US gpotato version.

• KittyjessikaKittyjessika Member Posts: 37

Maybe you two could try Flyff? The only PvP in flyff is in arenas the gameplay is kinda fun with the element system, fun quests dungeons, and you can get all the cash shop items without paying actual money.. Maybe you two should check it out.