Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what is going on

momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

taken over 24 hours to download the game, and it's still 12 hours to go... other games eq, vangaurd, champions, I get in 40 minutes.

Comments

• HerculesSASHerculesSAS Member Posts: 1,272

Hardcore.

Whatever that means.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

since the free trials it's all been going very hectic. they were not ready........they are never ready.

• wicked357wicked357 Member UncommonPosts: 172

Dont expect their bug/exploit fixes to be any faster on a larger scale. What killed the game for me, I got tired of hearing Henrik on the IRC chat say what is coming in the game and not seeing anything of that nature put into affect. I played beta, release, and 7 months after release if you question my actual gameplay. I hope you find the fun you are looking for, but don't expect a polished game by any means. It can be fun still, but I got tired of exploit after exploit.

• jimbo833jimbo833 Member Posts: 158

you got vangaurd in 40 mins???

i envy you sir!!!!!!!!!

took me 12 hours to get rift fully downlaoded <-- 8.3GB

• momodigmomodig Member UncommonPosts: 555

the term "hardcore" is so missued for pvp games... ping pong to one person could be hardcore, while football to the other hardcore

• dpollackdpollack Member Posts: 15

Don't worry, your uninstall should happen alot more quickly.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

Originally posted by wicked357

Dont expect their bug/exploit fixes to be any faster on a larger scale. What killed the game for me, I got tired of hearing Henrik on the IRC chat say what is coming in the game and not seeing anything of that nature put into affect. I played beta, release, and 7 months after release if you question my actual gameplay. I hope you find the fun you are looking for, but don't expect a polished game by any means. It can be fun still, but I got tired of exploit after exploit.

Quoted for trueth.

So much crap, so little quality.

• wazzap2121wazzap2121 Member Posts: 154

It took me 6 hours to fully download and patch the game.  I literally logged in for 10 minutes and had no clue what to do.  I drifted off for a few minutes to find some wolf looking creatures only to be slaughtered within seconds.  Be prepared since this game holds one's hand very loosely.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

I've been at 22% for about 8 hours.

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• Kasuke27Kasuke27 Member Posts: 22

I took me 2 hours to download and like an hour to update. Also I reccomend you prepare yourself and join a guild. . It is really tough, I reccomend you join a guild it makes it easier.JOIN A GUILD. Also beware there is an exploit where people can kill fledglings.

PS.

The servers are in the worst condition since before I joined ,3 months ago, so dont get excited.