Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

looking for a good f2p mmo..

odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

hey im looking for a decent f2p mmo ..that has good pvp..but not a f2p game that is full of cash shops..it doesnt have to be JUST pvp..i like questing and such and crafting ...oh and that is fun...anyone have any in mind?

Comments

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

In the mood for spending around £10 or less? Fancy the look of GuildWars 2? Then maybe try yourself guild wars. Once purchased its FTP. Has good questing based around the main story line. A touch of crafting and lots of matched pvp. Plus you wil get yourself nice and ready with lore and maybe even hall of monuments ( if you get the add-on eye of the north) for GW2.

If your a lord of the rings fan then ofc LOTRO is a great FTP title.

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

tryd a sub for lotr and never liked it..and hated guildwars..didnt like the fact that i wasnt in a open world lvling with other people and gw2 isnt out yet is it?

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Kabod

Aika Global

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

i'll google / check em out thx

• likeafoxlikeafox Member UncommonPosts: 49

Not sure what Warhammer Online is up to, but last i recall it had a unlimited Free Trial which is about up to lvl 10? and They had some good pvp battlegrounds, the rvr was more or less zerg fests if you were on a popular server. The graphics are about the same as Rift (they both use the same engine, just rift obviously is using a newer version of the engine with better coding). You could try that.

I have tried pretty much every F2P mmo and they all have cash shops, and majority of them you are limited play until you buy something from the cash shop.

• vtravivtravi Member UncommonPosts: 398

A good f2p game? impossible

• QuasiRainQuasiRain Member Posts: 125

F2P? Try Aika. It's for the hardcore PvPers because of the mass war (hundreds of people fighting, and there's no lag).

Still, the meat of the PvP (Raids) would be best enjoyed by players who are levels 50+. Any lower, and you're cannon fodder. XD

Go check it out.

*image not mine by the way. XD

<TBA>

• vladwwvladww Member UncommonPosts: 417

Originally posted by vtravi

Atlantica Online & Uncharted Waters Online

These 2 games are better than All the P2P mmos put together released these last 3 years .

Wake up image

Playing : Uncharted Waters Online

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by vladww

Originally posted by vtravi

Atlantica Online & Uncharted Waters Online

These 2 games are better than All the P2P mmos put together released these last 3 years .

Wake up image

I absolutely agree.

I'd also add that Mabinogi and Vindictus are pretty damn good as well. Aika is ok too, still have it installed, but I might just move to the global version.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Asm0deusAsm0deus Member EpicPosts: 4,407

the pve side of aika is ok BUT it has an awful cash shop n stuff is grossly overpriced in the auction, i know people that have put lots of dough +ing theyre armor/weaps

Brenics ~ Just to point out I do believe Chris Roberts is going down as the man who cheated backers and took down crowdfunding for gaming.