Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have to buy the game to get the free trial?

DeserttFoxxDeserttFoxx Member UncommonPosts: 2,402

So, signed up for the free trail... keep clicking the download link and it takes me to the store to buy the digital box. So can someone point me to the client download, or do i gotta pay for this free trial?

Quotations Those Who make peaceful resolutions impossible, make violent resolutions inevitable. John F. Kennedy

Life... is the shit that happens while you wait for moments that never come - Lester Freeman

Lie to no one. If there 's somebody close to you, you'll ruin it with a lie. If they're a stranger, who the fuck are they you gotta lie to them? - Willy Nelson

Comments

• willo248willo248 Member Posts: 346

just tried it, had the same rersult...

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985

As if you couldn't guess... they had a problem with the setup of their website:

Henrik Nystrom vbmenu_register("postmenu_1109427", true);

CEO

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carpediemxx View Post

Thanks, it doesn't mention anything about free trial, but i will have a go all the same. I've been following MO for over 2 years and i'd have thought by now that having the thing in place BEFORE announcing it to every email in the database would be a wise way to get new players into the game haha. =/

You are correct, a small miss on our side with the communication with our web guys. We just starting sending it out however and is updating the information on our website as we speak so it will be more clear.

Thank you for your feedback on this.

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• wmada2kwmada2k Member UncommonPosts: 193

http://www.mortalonline.com/forums/59360-mortal-online-free-trial.html#post1109355

Its free, as they say! Go to the download client link and download it! =)

• vio1vio1 Member UncommonPosts: 64

I play games just like you