Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a mmo thats good with a xbox type controler

odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

looking for a mmorpg that i can play and handles good with a xbox type controler ..that xcludes eq2 / wow / dc / dduo / lotr / aoc ..any ideas?  idc if its trial or f2p ..and ya im lazy and dont feel like useing a kb when i i get off of work lol

Comments

• NateArcadeNateArcade Member UncommonPosts: 83

By "dduo" do you mean DC Universe: Online or Dungeons & Dragons Online: Unlimited? Or did you mean DCUO when you said "dc"? Sorry -- just clarifying. 

In any case, it's a shame to exclude either of those titles, since they are absolutely perfect for gamepads, especially DCUO, IMO.

With that said, check out Vindictus. It's a new F2P title by Nexon, the guys behind Maplestory, Mabinogi, and Dungeon Fighter Online. However, don't judge Vindictus against these other titles; Vindictus has first rate graphics, fluid gameplay, and an interactive environment (pick up and use/throw objects, etc.) It's very conducive to XBOX controller gameplay. 

Good luck!

• odinsrathodinsrath Member UncommonPosts: 814

ya sry i mean dungens and dragons online  / DC online i'll check up on that game..im eager to buy the new final fantasy but i may just wait till its on ps3...seeing i may have to buy a grafix card..just hope they dont decide to release it near christmass lol

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

but how are you gonna /teabag your enemy without a keyboard?

no but seriously, you can probably play most of those games (AoC might be hard) with a controller as long as can make a few macros and you dont care about typing anything. i mean you can play WoW with the Kinect.....i'm sure you can play it with a controller.  

ya im not wanting to play those games...looking for something other than those

• bastionixbastionix Member Posts: 547

FFXIV and Tera.

Tera isn't out yet.

• XerithXerith Member Posts: 970

AoC was supposed to be ported to the 360, just never came about. 

Originally posted by bastionix

FFXIV and Tera.

Tera isn't out yet.

haha i love that sig.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

Among the standard MMOs I would say that AoC and FF XIV are your best choices.

AoC were actually supposed to be ported to X-box so the controls are made to be played that way too, but the game never got as big as FC hoped so they cancelled that.