Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Guild Wars 2 is now available to order from Amazon.

Leonidus0Leonidus0 Member Posts: 97

So, it begins.

Comments

• PilnkplonkPilnkplonk Member Posts: 1,532

So it's realy not vaporvare then?

• ste2000ste2000 Member EpicPosts: 6,194

Originally posted by Leonidus0

So, it begins.

Doesn't mean anything.

The game is still one year off from release

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by ste2000

So, it begins.

Doesn't mean anything.

The game is still one year off from release

Speculations. It might be 6 months away.

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

So, it begins.

So it began almost a year ago. Guild Wars 2 has been available for pre-order on Gamestop for months and had a release date for November 2010. Heck, there are even reviews on it already. XD

• Zeppelin5083Zeppelin5083 Member Posts: 410

I've added it to my favorites but I won't be purchasing it until I see the game cover and a release date that's verified by ArenaNet.

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

Don't know if it's worth mentioning, but it's not available on amazon.co.uk. Not checked any others, but seems it's only on .com

• NeyonNeyon Member Posts: 197

------------------------------

• RameiArashiRameiArashi Member UncommonPosts: 294

You mean its available on Amazon again. It was available for pre-order. Then it wasn't. So its back now?

• dubledubdubledub Member Posts: 229

Originally posted by Neyon

You can also now order this fabulous bannana costume from amazon too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angels-Fancy-Dress-Costume-Standard/dp/B000LNL74O/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298468041&sr=8-1-fkmr0

That's hilarious, and way cheaper than GW2. A solid investment.

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Originally posted by Neyon

You can also now order this fabulous bannana costume from amazon too!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angels-Fancy-Dress-Costume-Standard/dp/B000LNL74O/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298468041&sr=8-1-fkmr0

ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• star8472star8472 Member Posts: 72

lol... why is it 60 dollars on gamestop?  as a matter of fact why is it all the recent box games 60 dollars?

I remember when they were 50 dollars and period. >.>;

im probably jus gona do online order if Anet plans to sell for 60 for box...

• AblestronAblestron Member Posts: 333

Originally posted by star8472

lol... why is it 60 dollars on gamestop?  as a matter of fact why is it all the recent box games 60 dollars?

I remember when they were 50 dollars and period. >.>;

im probably jus gona do online order if Anet plans to sell for 60 for box...

thing is, is game developers realized they could get away with that extra 10$. Call of Duty Black ops did it, and that game doesnt even deserve the 50$. Its whatever they can get away with really. 

but I doubt GW2 will resort to that, they can make a fine game and still sell it for 50$. 

• rykimrykim Member Posts: 76

Originally posted by Pilnkplonk

So it's realy not vaporvare then?

Not really.  I know someone who still has his original Duke Nukem Forever pre-order slip.

All this really means is Amazon struck an agreement with NCSoft guaranteeing them a certain number of boxes.  

• LokomotivLokomotiv Member Posts: 106

I " Pre-ordered" my collectors edition in a local store already. They work very well regarding new titles release, allways get it upon launch. Let's see if they can do the same for GW2, I hope so.