Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

African Beauty in MMOs: Castanics

2»

Comments

• LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

Originally posted by Loke666

Originally posted by Loktofeit

Russians, depending on descent are varying mixes of Caucasian and Mongoloid. The pic you just posted is - in pigment, bone structure and features - more caucasian than mongoloid in every pssible way. I could be that it's just a bad angle (good pic, bad angle)  though and just seems that way.

It is Mongolian, Mongoloid is a disease.

To me the grl on the picture could be from most parts of the world.

Yes, Mongolians are Mongoloids, too. Instead of trying to drill down to paleo-siberian, sino-tibetan or any other subclass I thought Mongolid would suffice, as we are looking only at a headshot and the craniofacial charactaristcs are very similar across the subclasses. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• just2duhjust2duh Member Posts: 1,290

Originally posted by Sukiyaki

Or is this supposed to be some reverse racist joke?

Haha, now that you mention it I think it might.

Though.. I don't see the similarities either, got to really be grasping at straws to connect the dots on this one. Maybe if the only refference you have to what African women look like is Rihanna, but even then I only see very few similarities lol.

• NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566

Originally posted by slim26

Yes it is true about Asians with African DNA vice versa, that is why some Africans look Asian combine with African features like Brandy the singer. Even I, with some research I have discovered a hidden gen in me which is a small amount of Asian and I thought I was just black/white and Indian but I look blacker with Chinese like eyes, Indian and African mix hair and some very small amount of white features and Asian. So yeah, we are all mixed with some type of African no matter what race you are, if not African then it be Asian.

imageAfrican/Chinese mix: Tyson Becford

imageMark Paul Gosselaar as Zack morris from save by the bell is Indonesian/white/dutch mix.

IT's African which is the gene everyone on the planet caries ,that goes for Chinese as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQJzhFGuoHg

• gamespamgamespam Member Posts: 456

*double

Originally posted by NightAngell

Yes it is true about Asians with African DNA vice versa, that is why some Africans look Asian combine with African features like Brandy the singer. Even I, with some research I have discovered a hidden gen in me which is a small amount of Asian and I thought I was just black/white and Indian but I look blacker with Chinese like eyes, Indian and African mix hair and some very small amount of white features and Asian. So yeah, we are all mixed with some type of African no matter what race you are, if not African then it be Asian.

imageMark Paul Gosselaar as Zack morris from save by the bell is Indonesian/white/dutch mix.

IT's African which is the gene everyone on the planet caries ,that goes for Chinese as well.

I noticed that you made a particular claim in other replies. Looks like you REALLY want to get your message across, but I disagree. We are NOT all linked to Africa. For one, it is logically impossible, take a look around buddy, we're not the same. Nobody in their right mind truely believes that except a certain type of person with an agenda. That agenda, created in the 1970's by histoy revisionist to make everyone feel all good about themselves is a lie.

There have been plenty of discoveries over the past 10 years that disproves the revisionist theory that we all walked out of Africa (no matter how good you make it sound).

Here's a link, though not as good as the link to the YouTube community:

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/2008/10/neanderthals/hall-text/3

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-12059564

You can start off with that and catch up to current and politically neutral science. In your search, you will find a vast amount of information that comes from anthropologist and NOT your public school teacher, "Mrs. Goldstein" or some book written in 1970 by some hippy commie with an agenda.

Secondly, That picture of the Somali woman. I've been to Somalia, they are as black as night there. You can make your claims based off a blurry picture? You don't know what she has in her, nor can you even tell if the picture is photoshopped.

Shall I post pics of REAL Africans? Maybe you can tell me if anyone wants to play an avatar that looks like someone from the pictures of Africa I have. Good luck with that one....

I'm tired of looking the other way when it comes to ridiculousness from people with agendas. It's time to stop pretending and start accepting the facts as ugly as they may be.

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

Originally posted by gamespam

I noticed that you made a particular claim in other replies. Looks like you REALLY want to get your message across, but I disagree. We are NOT all linked to Africa. For one, it is logically impossible, take a look around buddy, we're not the same. Nobody in their right mind truely believes that except a certain type of person with an agenda. That agenda, created in the 1970's by histoy revisionist to make everyone feel all good about themselves is a lie.

There have been plenty of discoveries over the past 10 years that disproves the revisionist theory that we all walked out of Africa (no matter how good you make it sound).

You can start off with that and catch up to current and politically neutral science. In your search, you will find a vast amount of information that comes from anthropologist and NOT your public school teacher, "Mrs. Goldstein" or some book written in 1970 by some hippy commie with an agenda.

Secondly, That picture of the Somali woman. I've been to Somalia, they are as black as night there. You can make your claims based off a blurry picture? You don't know what she has in her, nor can you even tell if the picture is photoshopped.

Shall I post pics of REAL Africans? Maybe you can tell me if anyone wants to play an avatar that looks like someone from the pictures of Africa I have. Good luck with that one....

I'm tired of looking the other way when it comes to ridiculousness from people with agendas. It's time to stop pretending and start accepting the facts as ugly as they may be.

It honestly seems that you are the one with the most urgent agenda though. Humans did 'walk out of Africa' multiple times, is the consensus in current anthropologic state of afairs. Your links actually confirm this. The most modern kind of humans, homo sapiens, "walked out of africa" much later than their predecesors did, however, and due to evolutionary advantages it was much better equiped to survive than the previous inhabitants such as Neanderthals (which also originally came out of Africa and had diverged from a common ancestor much earlier). Homo sapiens might have interbred with some of them in Europe and Asia but certainly bashed most of their skulls in.

Another thing: visual differences between races account for not even a sliver in difference of our genetic codes. We are one genetic species as we can interbreed without any problem. Even dogs, Canis lupus familiaris, who are only bred into different lines for the past few thousands of years, are apparantly much more diverse compared to us, still are one distinct species who can (if their physical make-up allows it :) ) interbreed freely. Don't let your eyes deceive you; external differences don't mean much at all if the code itself is almost completely the same.

Originally posted by DarkPony

It honestly seems that you are the one with the most urgent agenda though. Humans did 'walk out of Africa' multiple times, is the consensus in current anthropologic state of afairs. Your links actually confirm this. The most modern kind of humans, homo sapiens, "walked out of africa" much later than their predecesors did, however, and due to evolutionary advantages it was much better equiped to survive than the previous inhabitants such as Neanderthals (which also originally came out of Africa and had diverged from a common ancestor much earlier). Homo sapiens might have interbred with some of them in Europe and Asia but certainly bashed most of their skulls in.

Another thing: visual differences between races account for not even a sliver in difference of our genetic codes. We are one genetic species as we can interbreed without any problem. Even dogs, Canis lupus familiaris, who are only bred into different lines for the past few thousands of years, are apparantly much more diverse compared to us, still are one distinct species who can (if their physical make-up allows it :) ) interbreed freely. Don't let your eyes deceive you; external differences don't mean much at all if the code itself is almost completely the same.

And if you follow these studies like I suggested, you would also see that those Neanderthals came out of Russia, not Africa. Which is a big deal.

What's funny is, the "we're all the same" crowd is counter-productive to their own agenda when they say we all evolved out of Africa from apes. Because one day, someone is going to wonder who does that leave the least evolved from apes? The same people that the "we're all the same" people are attempting to "lift up" with false information?

In the case of DNA, so what? We share 99.9% of our DNA with all primates. It doesn't mean we're all the same. It doesn't mean we should interbreed with primates. For example, mulatos have a hard time finding bone marrow donors. Just like they have a high failure rate in organ transplants. But at least we can prove that we can interbreed, right? To hell with that poor individual. I didn't even get into simple differences  such as skull measurments, hereditary deseases, or huge IQ differences.

I have no desire to change your mind on the matter. We are just going to disagree. However, I'm going to be vocal about it because enough is enough and other people need to know that they don't have to settle with lies.

People have a choice. They can find the untainted facts, like current discoveries from independent science shows that not all races came from Africa.

Or, they can continue to listen to the onslaught mantra of the past 40 years from the same revistionist activist that told us that "we're all the same", "global warming", "diversity is our strength", "everybody is a winner", "they're just misunderstood", "Cleopatra was black" etc, etc.

I for one don't like our history altered to "lift up" others or because it's more politically correct. Nor will I consider science/history they fund as fact. It is obvious they have an agenda and they have to lie or distort the facts to pass it. I only want the facts, not politically correct, wishful thinking.

So to others, I say, take a sigh of relief; it's all a lie. Crack open a book written before 1960 or find studies that isn't funded by activist groups with clear agendas that is molding their discoveries to fit some sort of sick fantasy. And if you're still not convienced, turn on your local news channel tonight, walk into any public school, or turn on National Geographic. When you're watching people hanging their heads under a cow and washing themselves with cow piss, ask yourself, is that you?

• DarkPonyDarkPony Member Posts: 5,566

If you want to deny/distort the facts, that's not my problem.

Which facts? And what am I trying to distort exactly? Or are you just stating something for the sake of stating something?

You can choose to look further into what they have found since then, but you might not like what you find, we're not all from blacks or Africa, there is a new species from Russia as the study finds, that has nothing to do with Africa.

Every human being on earth eventually derives from shared ancestors somewhere down the line, there is not a single serious scientist doubting that. And all the scientific evidence suggests that our cradle does lie in Africa even if we have branched out, interbred and branched out again multiple times after that but for some shady reason the idea of common ancestors doesn't seem to appeal to you at all.

The oldest remains from Homo Sapiens have been found in Israel actually, quite in-between continents but the funny things are that:

1. Homo Sapiens didn't drop out of the sky: many more and much older remains from the predecessors of Homo Sapiens have been found in, yes, ... Africa.

2. We branched out from wherever Homo Sapiens developed and eventually replaced all other branches such as Neanderthals, globally.

A Mongolian, a Nigerian, an Aboriginal and a Caucasian like myself, are all the same species: Homo Sapiens. That we have developed different exterior and interior perks since the 600.000ish years that we have spread out and conquered the world as a species is a fact but it doesn't discredit the fact that we are essentially the same thing at all.

But revisionist can continue to drag it out, like global warming.
    Lol, stick to the topic and refrain from degrading this into your favourite litany of accusations.

We get it, you find being from Africa something to celebrate, for some reason.

Who is we? Personally I don't give a damn what continent we initially come from. It's just the evidence we have to our disposal that I roll with: sure, Homo Sapiens might have developed partly in Asia and in the Levant, but their ancestors did roll out of Africa, and Homo Sapiens conquered the entire world, so it doesn't even matter: we all derive from the early Homo Sapiens anyway.

Just wait until people start asking questions such as: are Whites furthest evolved from apes? Does that in turn make a certain race least evolved from apes? That seems counter-productive to the agenda don't you think?

This shows your lack of knowledge about evolution in general: as we are all derived from the Homo Sapiens, around 600k years ago, we are all equally evolved from apes. You give racial differences way too much credit. But yeah, put a group of any kind of humans in a harsh, forested environment without civilisation and prior advantage of knowledge, and they will start to adapt to the circumstances of the environment they live in. In very sunny climates, also the descendents from Caucasian people would probably develop pigmented skin over the course of thousands of years.

Shall we discuss differences? We can start with skull comparisons or IQ if you'd like.

I'd counter with differences in cultural and social backgrounds and how skull size doesn't matter much at all in determining intelligence; the amount of neurotransmitters have proven to be much more important than the volume of grey matter.

But we don't wanna go there, those debunked theories have been abused in the worst chapters of our history to give rotten explanations for slavery, colonisation and ethnic cleansing.

Stressing differences isn't helping our species at all, its this simple minded tribal thinking, dividing the world in "my people and all others", in good and evil, black and white, which breeds hate, war and all the human tragedies you can imagine. We are just learning to be better than that, let's not go back to the middle ages, compadre.

Originally posted by DarkPony

If you want to deny/distort the facts, that's not my problem.

Which facts? And what am I trying to distort exactly? Or are you just stating something for the sake of stating something?

You can choose to look further into what they have found since then, but you might not like what you find, we're not all from blacks or Africa, there is a new species from Russia as the study finds, that has nothing to do with Africa.

Every human being on earth eventually derives from shared ancestors somewhere down the line, there is not a single serious scientist doubting that. And all the scientific evidence suggests that our cradle does lie in Africa even if we have branched out, interbred and branched out again multiple times after that but for some shady reason the idea of common ancestors doesn't seem to appeal to you at all.

The oldest remains from Homo Sapiens have been found in Israel actually, quite in-between continents but the funny things are that:

1. Homo Sapiens didn't drop out of the sky: many more and much older remains from the predecessors of Homo Sapiens have been found in, yes, ... Africa.

2. We branched out from wherever Homo Sapiens developed and eventually replaced all other branches such as Neanderthals, globally.

A Mongolian, a Nigerian, an Aboriginal and a Caucasian like myself, are all the same species: Homo Sapiens. That we have developed different exterior and interior perks since the 600.000ish years that we have spread out and conquered the world as a species is a fact but it doesn't discredit the fact that we are essentially the same thing at all.

But revisionist can continue to drag it out, like global warming.

Lol, stick to the topic and refrain from degrading this into your favourite litany of accusations.

We get it, you find being from Africa something to celebrate, for some reason.

Who is we? Personally I don't give a damn what continent we initially come from. It's just the evidence we have to our disposal that I roll with: sure, Homo Sapiens might have developed partly in Asia and in the Levant, but their ancestors did roll out of Africa, and Homo Sapiens conquered the entire world, so it doesn't even matter: we all derive from the early Homo Sapiens anyway.

Just wait until people start asking questions such as: are Whites furthest evolved from apes? Does that in turn make a certain race least evolved from apes? That seems counter-productive to the agenda don't you think?

This shows your lack of knowledge about evolution in general: as we are all derived from the Homo Sapiens, around 600k years ago, we are all equally evolved from apes. You give racial differences way too much credit. But yeah, put a group of any kind of humans in a harsh, forested environment without civilisation and prior advantage of knowledge, and they will start to adapt to the circumstances of the environment they live in. In very sunny climates, also the descendents from Caucasian people would probably develop pigmented skin over the course of thousands of years.

Shall we discuss differences? We can start with skull comparisons or IQ if you'd like.

I'd counter with differences in cultural and social backgrounds and how skull size doesn't matter much at all in determining intelligence; the amount of neurotransmitters have proven to be much more important than the volume of grey matter.

But we don't wanna go there, those debunked theories have been abused in the worst chapters of our history to give rotten explanations for slavery, colonisation and ethnic cleansing.

Stressing differences isn't helping our species at all, its this simple minded tribal thinking, dividing the world in "my people and all others", in good and evil, black and white, which breeds hate, war and all the human tragedies you can imagine. We are just learning to be better than that, let's not go back to the middle ages, compadre.

Changed my reply all around, but I'll read your post and reply accordingly.

Nevermind. I don't need to explain anything. Have a nice day.

• bansanbansan Member Posts: 367

Racial pride is stupid.  It would be meaningless, except people insist on trying to make it meaningful, like this proclamation for features in a game that may or may not look African.

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,180

So...humans were created/evolved in different areas all at once?

Christian Creationism would lead one to believe we all descended from 2 people, meaning we would all share DNA and are very inbred.

Evolutionism would infer that humans began in a certain area, again leading us back to one area without inbreeding.

What's the choice that involves humans popping up at random around the world?

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

Originally posted by bansan

Racial pride is stupid.  It would be meaningless, except people insist on trying to make it meaningful, like this proclamation for features in a game that may or may not look African.

As long as you speak out against racial pride coming from all groups, then I'll support you. Anything else is hypocracy.

What does an African look like? Could be anything.

Originally posted by skeaser

Christian Creationism would lead one to believe we all descended from 2 people, meaning we would all share DNA and are very inbred.

Evolutionism would infer that humans began in a certain area, again leading us back to one area without inbreeding.

Well from what I have came across is that this all occured at seperate times and in different locations. Nobody here is an anthropologist working in Eastern Europe/Russia so you're not going to get the correct answer on the mmorpg forums. You're better off just researching evolution theories on your own. Avoid the Soros-type funded "science/history".

As to your question on creationism, I'm an atheist so I wouldn't know. I'm sure someone will eventually come here and answer those questions, then another, with a totally different answer, then another, with yet another totally different answer, and so on.

• NightAngellNightAngell Member Posts: 566

Well from what I have came across is that this all occured at seperate times and in different locations. Nobody here is an anthropologist working in Eastern Europe/Russia so you're not going to get the correct answer on the mmorpg forums. You're better off just researching evolution theories on your own. Avoid the Soros-type funded "science/history".

As to your question on creationism, I'm an atheist so I wouldn't know. I'm sure someone will eventually come here and answer those questions, then another, with a totally different answer, then another, with yet another totally different answer, and so on.

Rubbish, it has been proven time and again that modern humans who populate the earth today came from africa. Now you can spin it and be uncomfortable about it but anthropologist will all tell you the same thing.

DAN does not lie.

And this crap about people of the 70 making this up to feel better about themselves just exposes you and your agenda,it's total bullshit.

Like it or not your ancient ancesters were black.

Like you know better than trained anthroropogist lol.

Watch the whole series but don't fall on your kness crying at the end of it..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mRa9ICp9oY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oTzRxLdUNA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7SuZoNLAI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8QrxeKV-8&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYYguqD54U&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQX6rqUc0c&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0qMyzTH9o&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlaw549yn7M&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHweCpGTP0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVPUVrG92IA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB9z07XKluA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhjTVUIVME&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUrOnn0QIoA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvBVqD7qwjY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmHkHY3JgU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DDcb9JPf4&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Ubsn6QC7s&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8uGdbj9P7E&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdHO7ef96I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqExrTi81Q&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpS1f9i8VPA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yj4fBDdwE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjQrv7ficM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVG-5ejLMY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5bARBsv9I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtOi1Ln8co&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67VJoqf2_xs&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUxVhZXTUg&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwijF6uSno&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZG0QZypN0&NR=1

I guess you know better, right?

Rubbish, it has been proven time and again that modern humans who populate the earth today came from africa. Now you can spin it and be uncomfortable about it but anthropologist will all tell you the same thing.

DAN does not lie.

And this crap about people of the 70 making this up to feel better about themselves just exposes you and your agenda,it's total bullshit.

Like it or not your ancient ancesters were black.

Like you know better than trained anthroropogist lol.

Watch the whole series but don't fall on your kness crying at the end of it..lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mRa9ICp9oY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oTzRxLdUNA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI7SuZoNLAI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K8QrxeKV-8&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYYguqD54U&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAQX6rqUc0c&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm0qMyzTH9o&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlaw549yn7M&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zHweCpGTP0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVPUVrG92IA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB9z07XKluA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhjTVUIVME&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUrOnn0QIoA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvBVqD7qwjY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHmHkHY3JgU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5DDcb9JPf4&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3Ubsn6QC7s&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8uGdbj9P7E&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEdHO7ef96I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtqExrTi81Q&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpS1f9i8VPA&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7yj4fBDdwE&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjQrv7ficM&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQVG-5ejLMY&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw5bARBsv9I&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtOi1Ln8co&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67VJoqf2_xs&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QUxVhZXTUg&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuwijF6uSno&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsZG0QZypN0&NR=1

I guess you know better, right?

so apes->blacks->Whites is what you're saying? Oh, and why are we thousands of years more advanced?

• Don86Don86 Member Posts: 34

@Gamespam -

Our ancestors MAY OR MAY NOT originate from africa..What difference does it make?

Are you a separatist or an ultra-nationalist?

The most important thing is the person's character..

Originally posted by Don86

@Gamespam -

Our ancestors MAY OR MAY NOT originate from africa..What difference does it make?

Are you a separatist or an ultra-nationalist?

The most important thing is the person's character..

Why are you asking me?  I'm not the only one pushing the issue.

I saw plenty of character on my local news tonight. No thanks.

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Just some food for thought. Not all Africans are/were "black." Even if Mitochondrial Eve or Y-chromosomal Adam were "Black" who gives a crap.

To the OP. The girl in the pic looks more like an alien from a work of Science Fiction than any Faery I've seen depicted. I've seen better looking "African" characters in Age of Conan.

P.S. I hate this thread already.