It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Ok everyday we see a topic about the community. I'm sorry that I'm making another one. But it's important to know where the problem is :
The blame is Blizzard !!!
I have not played since August,
I like creating new characters and playing from scratch. HOWEVER because of the fast leveling as of late, you can't seem to make and keep friends.
You out level them or they out level you :
1) You take a day off, they out level you
2) They take a day off, you out level them
3) Same with standard join a guild. The person you play with in your guild today will not be the same as the one tomorrow.
I'm sure at max level, things settle down, but I don't care about max level.
On a side note :
Fast leveling !
1) I miss being in Darkshore for 4 days. Logging in every day and seeing my friends still there.
2) I miss being in Redridge for 4 days. Logging in every day and seeing my friends there.
THE GOOD OLD DAYS OF WOW !! ... It's not the communities fault, it's Blizzard. Just try and make your very own community , You can't.........With the old 15 people on your friends list, you would not notice the ass hats !
You can also look at it like this.........A simple scale thing.....Like a slide rule
Slow leveling :
If your level 21 for two days, you can safely play with 18-23, and keep the same friends for your time in WoW all the way to end.
Fast leveling :
If your level 21 and take a day off, 18-23 players are now 41-45....You loose your friends !